Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SORRY..."MUD-IN-LAW"

Posted by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 3:36 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 369 Total Views

NOW,IN THE MORNINGS I PICK MY SISTER-IN-LAW UP TO TAKE HER TO WORK. YESTERDAY AFTERNOON SHE TELLS ME ABOUT HER DAUGHTER VISITING HER GRANDMOTHER. FOUND OUT BOTH THE GRANDMOTHER "THE BINGO ADDICT" (MY MOTHER-IN-LAW) AND HER "MONEY HUNGRY AUNT" SUGGESTED THAT SHE (PREGNANT) AND HER BOYFRIEND AND HER 1 YEAR OLD TO MOVE INTO A HOME ALREADY FULL. "MOTHER-IN-LAW" GOES OFF AT THE MOUTH AND STARTS TELLING HER GRAND-DAUGHTER,THAT MY HUSBAND I HAVE NOT HELPED HER IN 5 YEARS (THE SAME AMOUNT OF TIME HER SON AND I HAVE BEEN TOGETHER) BULL&*$#. WE HAVE PAID 4 HOUSE PAYMENTS, BOUGHT HER GROCERIES TWICE, MY HUSBAND WAS GIVING HER HIS TIP MONEY THAT RANGES FROM $20- $100, MONEY THAT I COULD HAVE USED TO GET THINGS FOR THE 6 LITTLE ONES WE HAVE (CAUSE I DON'T WORK) NOT BY CHOICE.OH AND SHE SAYS SHE PAID EVERYTHING BACK TO US,I'M THINKING IF WE HELPED HER OUT THAT MUCH, HOW IN THE HELL DID SHE PAY US BACK! SO...I'M GOING TO CALCULATE EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE DONE FOR HER AND GET PAYMENT CAUSE SHE HAS TOTALLY PISSED ME OFF.

by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 3:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
joyfullem
by Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:37 AM

Stop helping her! That is my only suggestion

duejan13th
by Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:47 AM
I agree

Quoting joyfullem:

Stop helping her! That is my only suggestion

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)