Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need Advice kinda long story

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:06 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 687 Total Views

Well, here it goes...My hubby and I have been married for a year and have been together for 18 months (I know it was quick) but ever since the beginning his exs have been harassing us and trying to break us up, they have threatened our daughter, they have come to my house, are constantly creating new facebook profiles so they can message me, hack my facebook and post pics of them with my hubby in an album titled "When My Husband Was Actually HAPPY" and "randomly" showed up whereever we are.  Yet my MIL still talks to them on a regular basis and has even had one of them living with her since this started.  She chooses them over her own granddaughter.  I told her a week ago that once my hubby and I move we are also changing our phone numbers, and removing ANYONE who speaks to them from our life bc I just can't deal with it anymore.  So her reaction was to tell them something to see if they would throw it back in my face...I don't understand why she acts like this??  SHouldn't her son and granddaughter be more important to her than random girls he dated ove a year and a half ago???

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
happinessforyou
by Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 5:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Why isn't your DH handling all this?? You handle your family and he should handle his.

Get off FB- change your phone numbers.

muisjes
by New Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 9:25 AM

Your DH should handle his mom and crazy xgfs. It shouldn't even be your concern. What does he say about all this?

NikiH0302
by New Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 9:56 AM
He has tried to handle his exs, he's tried filing restraining orders but can't bc in our state you can get a restraining order unless you have lived with the person. We've filed harassment charges but the one exs mom is politically connected and one of the others' father is a state trooper. So they basically made the charges disappear. This shit is just insane.

Quoting muisjes:

Your DH should handle his mom and crazy xgfs. It shouldn't even be your concern. What does he say about all this?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KrissyKC
by Member on Aug. 9, 2013 at 1:39 AM

Is the real problem with MIL or with your DH for not putting his foot down and calling his mother out on her bat shit crazy behavior?

Who invites their son's ex to come live with them??? Especially if said ex has been harrassing one's son.

So... what is your DH doing about it?   You guys need to totally cut off contact with everyone and move on.   Let MIL and the Exes have one another.   Don't engage, nothing.   Delete facebook or block them or something.  Change your number... plan to move whenever you can... put space between you guys... don't respond to the stuff they do.   If they come over, call the cops and don't answer the door.

berespectful
by Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 1:24 AM

classic narcissist. You're going to love the no contact thing! I am so much happier since no contact. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)