Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My SIL is haunting us.

Posted by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 11:57 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 577 Total Views
My SIL died recently. since she died, DS's toys have been going off with no one and nothing around them to trigger them. if she were a good person I would just think it was quirky and interesting but she literally tried to kill DH on several occasions when they were growing up and in her adult life she was an unemployed drug addict so not good juju.

Anyway, to those of you who believe in spirits, any tips/tricks to get rid of her? I already told her to fuck off.
by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 11:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
KrissyKC
by Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 4:24 PM
Change the batteries before you get worked up. As the batteries wear down, the toys can act that way.
Carebear0810
by New Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:02 PM
Burn some sage and if your a church goer doesn't hurt to have a blessing on ur house. My family is very superstitious. My inlaws are all about ghosts. i truly believe alot can be explained rationlly so check the batteries and toys its most likely them. how ever my family bless there hearts will still have my daughter and her room and bed blessed by a priest to banish evil. my mother also believe u don't openly interact with spirits because it gives them the invitation to stay.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)