Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i cant stand her

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 12:23 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 265 Total Views
im not married yet but my boyfriend and i have been together for seven years and have four children together.his mom needs serious help!she doesnt get along with her son so she doesnt see her grand children wich just realy makes me mad and at the same time hurts my feelings!!
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 12:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
yorke77
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 6:23 PM
Have you reached out to her and asked if she wanted to see the kids. I know you shouldn't have to but that's what I had to do with my in-laws. They would go months without seeing their only grandson it was always one excuse or another until I finally called and asked if I could take my son over there to see them and now they see him all the time. That's all I can sugest cuz that's what worked for me.
mySonny06
by Member on Jun. 27, 2007 at 1:15 AM

Quoting yorke77:

Have you reached out to her and asked if she wanted to see the kids. I know you shouldn't have to but that's what I had to do with my in-laws. They would go months without seeing their only grandson it was always one excuse or another until I finally called and asked if I could take my son over there to see them and now they see him all the time. That's all I can sugest cuz that's what worked for me.
i agree completely that you shouldnt have to do that in the first place, but at least if you put it out there, you took the initiative and you cant say you didnt try. but dont let that get you all mad, its their stupidity and arrogance, not yours.theyre the ones missing out. and certainly dont let that hurt your feelings! its obviously a stab at DH bc they dont see eye to eye on things and are trying to get him to do stuff their way, and its like a subliminal punishment. theyre taking it out on him, not neccessarily you. him and the kids in all honesty.  i would give calling them up a try, and if nothing prevails, then drop it. let em be miserable on their own time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)