Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Apologies Ladies.......... : )

Posted by on Jun. 23, 2008 at 10:31 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 1016 Total Views
I have not been on as much as I should have, because I  am in school, I just completed a phlebotomy program and I am now officially a phlebotomist........I am now entering a nursing program which is going to be taking up a lot of my time in studies, as well as taking care of 3 beautiful children, I am a single mother......I am quite sure you guys know what that's like.....LOL ages 3, 10, 11........

I am so happy that you guys still find comfort in sharing your feelings, thoughts and experiences with one another.......I know that a lot of you ladies are not familiar with me, because I am not on like I used to be........Please forgive me for not being on like I should, I have a lot on my plate.....I pray that you ladies still communicate with one another, and I will try to get on as much as I can......Love Ya......

Monica

by on Jun. 23, 2008 at 10:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
KIMMIELEE
by New Member on Jul. 5, 2008 at 1:14 PM
CONGRATULATIONS AND GOOD LUCK WITH THE NURSING PROGRAM..ITS HARD BUT ITS WORTH IT AND I KNOW U CAN DO IT!!!ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT U CAN DO ANYTHING!!
Lovelymother3
by Group Owner on Jul. 6, 2008 at 6:11 PM
Thank You so much for the encouraging words.......I really appreciate them...I am really excited, I know it will be a struggle but with God by my side I know that I can do it........Thanks so much for joining the group and responding to the announcement...

Much Love
Monica
mySonny06
by Member on Jul. 8, 2008 at 4:11 AM
congrats on the schooling! shoot for the stars ! you will be soooo happy once it is over and you have that certification in your hands. good luck to you. best wishes.
Lovelymother3
by Group Owner on Jul. 18, 2008 at 8:46 AM
Awwwwww thanks so much for the encouraging words......Love Ya
jaijcoo
by New Member on Sep. 15, 2010 at 3:05 PM

Good for you! Congrats on your recent success and good luck on you in nursing school!

Lanona9
by New Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:19 PM

Good luck in nursing school. It's going to be well worth the time and energy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)