Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HOW LONG??

Posted by on May. 21, 2008 at 3:44 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 268 Total Views
HOW LONG DID YOU WAIT BEFORE TELLING PEOPLE YOU WERE/ARE PREGNANT??
by on May. 21, 2008 at 3:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
babynumbr4
by on May. 21, 2008 at 3:47 PM
when i was about 7 weeks couldnt hide it i was excited.most say you should wait til your miscarrage risk drops but i did not to pay attention it..are u preg? how far? and if so well CONGRATZ..does anyone know?
mommy2lexinmark
by New Member on May. 21, 2008 at 3:49 PM
IM ABOUT 6 WEEKS, BUT I MISCARRIED IN AUGUST, SO I DONT KNOW WAT TO DO!!!?? I REALLY WANNA SHOUT IT OUT, BUT IT WAS SO HARD LAST TIME, CUS I HAD TO TELL EVERYONE WAT HGAPPENED
babynumbr4
by on May. 21, 2008 at 3:51 PM
so then wait .. until your risk dropsif you want..how far were you when you miscarried..?and i am sorry to hear that..
AnasMommy7
by Group Owner on May. 21, 2008 at 8:07 PM
I was 5 weeks and told only because I was excited. I was scared though because I had a miscarriage in Sept...
Almost out of the danger zone!

mommy2lexinmark
by New Member on May. 21, 2008 at 10:09 PM
im about 6 weeks, but i told a few people today...i just feel so pregnant already..its so different then wen i had the mis
Adrienne1982
by New Member on May. 22, 2008 at 8:35 PM
I didn't wait but like 2 days, I found out early too, at 4 weeks. I figured I might as well get it over with cause I was nervous as hell lol

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
AnasMommy7
by Group Owner on May. 22, 2008 at 9:36 PM
lol! I found out early too! I swear at 2 weeks cause at 3 I tested and it was positive! It was hard not telling for a couple of weeks!
Quoting Adrienne1982:

I didn't wait but like 2 days, I found out early too, at 4 weeks. I figured I might as well get it over with cause I was nervous as hell lol

szeimetz
by New Member on May. 23, 2010 at 11:21 AM

ha ha- with our first we waited until we got it confirmed by the doctors-- i was probably about 8weeks along. With this one...everyone knew the day we found out. Everyone knew we'd been trying for quite a while...and I was excited because my twin brother and his wife had just found out they were pregnant about 2 weeks before that (which we knew we both were ttc at the same time...but my brother deployed for 4mos and we thought we'd get preg within that time...but turns out we're only a few weeks apart. My twin brother's wife is due June 4th and Im due June 29th with a planned csec the 22nd).

AirForceMommy01
by on May. 23, 2010 at 11:23 AM

I found out at somewhere around 4 weeks. I found out the night before hubby was deployed, so I ended up telling everyone that same night.

Oh, and I am now 23 weeks, having another boy... and hubby got home just in time to go with me to the ultrasound appt. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)