Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you do this?

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:29 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 253 Total Views

I am new to blogger. I am trying to set up a blog for my photography.  I have been trying to disable the right click feature, but havent had any luck doing so. I know that by doing this people can still steal your pics and images, but still its better then nothing.  I have tried around 10 java codes to put  the HTML part, but I guess I'm doing something wrong. It says to put it under the  >Head<     but still it doesn't work for me.

Has anyone else tried this ? Can someone help me figure out what I'm doing wrong ? If so , then I'll show you some of the codes I have been trying.

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
home4ever
by on Jul. 26, 2010 at 8:26 AM

I have never done it, but here's an explanation of how to do it and it sounds a little more detailed:

http://groups.google.com/group/GPC-How-to/browse_thread/thread/a4df6196ba1cc8cd/81c1b22542b37176?lnk=gst&q&pli=1

HotMama330
by on Jul. 27, 2010 at 3:50 PM

I've never tried.  Have you looked under all the settings?  Have you tried the Help tab?  There's a long list of FAQs and if you don't find what you're looking for you can contact Blogger.

Follow my blog Fantastic Fabulous Mom, a commentary piece on all things related to moms, motherhood and women in general. 

krystlbear
by on Nov. 22, 2010 at 7:42 PM

This is the tutorial I use. I doesn't stop them from right-clicking on the picture but it does stop them from opening up a bigger preview of your picture. I tried uisng the java codes but it really didn't work.

Here is the tutorial:

http://www.designsbyrs.com/2009/01/14/blogspot-101-keep-your-photos-from-opening-when-people-left-click-on-them/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)