Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tiny Tots!

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:57 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 211 Total Views

I've been searching and searching for somewhere to take Connor to get out of the house. We have Parents As Teachers Playgroup we go to once a week. There's a couple different ones we can go to so we can do that twice a week. But I found at the community center they have Tiny Tots. It's just a playgroup, but bigger and has more stuff! It's only $1 each time!!! Yay!!! :) I wish I had a Gymboree,but we don't!! I'm going to take him tomorrow. It's two days a week, but we'll go just once a week and see how it goes! Maybe not every week, but a couple times a month! :) I'm so excited! They also have a Mommy and Me music and movement class I emailed about :)

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
angelmom713
by Group Admin on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:32 PM

I WISH we had something like that around here!!!! 

hmjones2005
by Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:25 PM

The community centers in our city are great! They have tons of different classes that are Mommy and Me. My DS who is 4.5 has been going to the preschool there for over a year now. It started with Tiny Tots (3+ and have to be potty trained) and is now in the Kindertots (4+). They have 4 different time slots. The TT had about 15 kids in the class and KT has 12. Parents are asked to assist 2 times durning the session which lasts 2.5 months each. They do have My First Art Class and My First Music Class as well that you can take. It is really inexpensive too.

jbishop928
by Group Admin on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:57 PM

Wow that's awesome! Our Tiny Tots is just a playgroup. One of the community centers has a mommy and me swim class...I don't know about that! LOL

Quoting hmjones2005:

The community centers in our city are great! They have tons of different classes that are Mommy and Me. My DS who is 4.5 has been going to the preschool there for over a year now. It started with Tiny Tots (3+ and have to be potty trained) and is now in the Kindertots (4+). They have 4 different time slots. The TT had about 15 kids in the class and KT has 12. Parents are asked to assist 2 times durning the session which lasts 2.5 months each. They do have My First Art Class and My First Music Class as well that you can take. It is really inexpensive too.

ComotionGirl
by Group Owner on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:19 PM

We do have Gymboree but it is REALLY expensive!!!  I was a gymboree teacher for 4 years after I had Morgan.  I had a blast being the teacher and I really do enjoy the program.  But the closest one is 30 minutes away and like I said is really expensive!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Jemia
by Group Admin on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:06 PM

We have those kind of programs here too.

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)