Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you a Stay at Home Mom or a Working Mom?

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:52 PM
  • 53 Replies
  • 742 Total Views

So what do you do???

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy2Khloe
by Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 5:05 PM

I am a part time working mom...

CafeMom Tickers
Bren07
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 5:15 PM

im a SAHM..i was a working mom for a yr from june 08 to june 09 (my 2nd baby was born july 09)..working and being a mom is hard, and so is just being a SAHM..

HI! im a 20 yr old disposable diapering, CIO attempting, vaxing (but no flu shot), circ'ing, BFing AND FFing, vaginal and c-section birthing, co-sleeping, SAHM to two BOYS. i have been fairly happily married since i was 17 to my high school sweetheart who i met when i was 15. yes i am a "teen mom" but i also graduated high school early. so dont tell me im too young because i will tell you your too old!
SORRY FOR ANY TYPOS, IM NAK ALOT!

jbishop928
by Group Admin on Jan. 18, 2010 at 5:33 PM

I work one day a week in a home daycare. 3 days a week I babysit for a friend at my house. :)

lasombrs
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:24 PM
SAHM at the moment, hope to keep it up.
ComotionGirl
by Group Owner on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:28 PM

I am lucky enough to stay at home

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
meglennox
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:32 PM

i like to say i'm a part-time sahm. :)  i work at least one day a week.  if i'm lucky i work maybe 2-3 days.  the rest is spent at home with my boys.  i kinda like the situation.  i get to spend time with my boys and i get to get out of the house and earn some money and have adult conversations. :)

Jemia
by Group Admin on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:52 PM

Stay at home

CafeMom Tickers
SophieLee
by Group Admin on Jan. 19, 2010 at 12:04 AM

Quoting meglennox:

i like to say i'm a part-time sahm. :)  i work at least one day a week.  if i'm lucky i work maybe 2-3 days.  the rest is spent at home with my boys.  i kinda like the situation.  i get to spend time with my boys and i get to get out of the house and earn some money and have adult conversations. :)

That is me too... It is nice. I like taking a break from being mommy...

baby

mrjjmt
by Member on Jan. 19, 2010 at 12:11 AM

I would say at SAHM that works a few days a week, however, i take my kids to work so thats why i feel i am a stay at home mom.

jilby
by Member on Jan. 19, 2010 at 12:05 PM

I'm a SAHM, but I do extremely part-time freelance proofreading from home (usually during naptimes and after the kids go to bed for the night). It's more to keep my skills up then about the money.

Lilypie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)