Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby Shoes....

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:59 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 193 Total Views

Do have your baby wear shoes?  What kind do you have?  Cole has the FATTEST feet and they are BIG!  But I don't want him in hard sole shoes!

Any suggestions?????

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jbishop928
by Group Admin on Jan. 18, 2010 at 5:35 PM

I want some of those Robeez. Or whatever they are... Connor has fat feet too!! LOL I got him some tennis shoes a size too big, but he's walking now. I know Cole isn't there yet :) I'm going to get him Stride Rites for him on his bday!!

SophieLee
by Group Admin on Jan. 19, 2010 at 12:11 AM

I was told they shouldn't wear shoes till they can walk, that the shoes can eff up the ankels since they are just sitting around in them. IDK though.. BUMP

baby

ComotionGirl
by Group Owner on Jan. 19, 2010 at 9:29 AM

Quoting SophieLee:

I was told they shouldn't wear shoes till they can walk, that the shoes can eff up the ankels since they are just sitting around in them. IDK though.. BUMP

I totally agree!!!  But its their arch that it can mess up.  At least thats what I was told.  I am looking for crib shoes I guess.  I want soft soles and something more for protection.  But my CHUCK is SO big that I can't find crib shoes in his size.  I wonder about that Robeez or Bobux.  I think I may check them out.  I think they are like slippers.

Babies are so much work =:)

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
angelmom713
by Group Admin on Jan. 19, 2010 at 12:14 PM

I have the crib shoes for my daughter.  I was wondering about the Robeez.  Have you tried them?

faeryfrog
by Member on Jan. 19, 2010 at 1:48 PM

I, myself am obsessed with shoes, I flippin love them! so Ella's got her fare share of them. 

She doesn't wear them in the house, but usually always wear them outside. She loves to walk (holding on to one of our hands) everywhere we go, and I don't want her feet/socks to get filthy.

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)