Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

oh the joys of one year olds....

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:49 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 231 Total Views

I know I post silly stories of Connor all the time. I can't help it. He's so funny!

Today I was attempting to cut his toenails....It's like wrestling an alligator, not even kidding. He was laying in my lap and since he was mad I gave him the remote to play with while I cut his toenails. Well he wasn't happy with the remote so he went to throw it and it completely landed on his face. He was trying to say "I'll show you mom!!!" Well, that plan totally backfired!!! haha It was kind of funny, but sad he hurt himself. He was over it as soon as I let him down. haha He's such a NUT!

He also ran into some wood today in the livingroom that divides the livingroom and diningroom. So now he has a nice bruise for his Easter pictures!!! :(

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Jemia
by Group Admin on Apr. 2, 2010 at 8:24 AM

Awww, Hopefully he won't try that again.

DyerMaker
by Member on Apr. 2, 2010 at 12:02 PM

UGH. I know the feeling. My DS (8 months old) already had easter pics done, but he basically has turned into a BIG wiggle worm. I was changing his diaper and he flips over just enough to start dangling off of the changing table. I go to pick him up and he fights me the entire time. He jerked his whole body back WHILE in my arms and hit the back of his head on the wall. He is still literally bald, so the knot is very visible. This is his first bruise, and I feel horrible. I don't know what else I could have done though!!!

jbishop928
by Group Admin on Apr. 2, 2010 at 12:05 PM

It's the first of many bruises! It's an age thing!! :) Connor has a bruise pretty much all the time lol this one is horrible though. I heard if you put A&D ointment on the bruise it helps them go away faster....

Quoting DyerMaker:

UGH. I know the feeling. My DS (8 months old) already had easter pics done, but he basically has turned into a BIG wiggle worm. I was changing his diaper and he flips over just enough to start dangling off of the changing table. I go to pick him up and he fights me the entire time. He jerked his whole body back WHILE in my arms and hit the back of his head on the wall. He is still literally bald, so the knot is very visible. This is his first bruise, and I feel horrible. I don't know what else I could have done though!!!

SophieLee
by Group Admin on Apr. 2, 2010 at 1:05 PM

Silly Connor... LOL It happens...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)