Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is your baby crawling yet? Is your baby walking yet?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 7:42 PM
  • 14 Replies
  • 263 Total Views

My daughter is going to be 7 months old on the 25th and shes not crawling yet but she does have very strong legs and is very smart! She does tummy time she plays in her jenny jumper, exer saucer, walker and loves to bounce!! Are there any other activities that we can try to motivate her to start moving or should I just give her time?

Cassie

Mommy of Addison

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 7:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Faye_Daisy
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 7:48 PM

My daughter started crawling at 7 and half months but all kids r different. she crawls soldier style

SophieLee
by Group Admin on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:15 PM

I say give it time.. Logan is 7months as well and no crawling.. he does baby yoga as I call it.. LOL He has his feet on the ground and his hands on the ground and his hiney up in the air... he is now starting to move his hands but she he does his tummy falls down.. LOL It will come in due time.. I say we all sit back and enjoy the fact they can't move yet.. LOL

Jemia
by Group Admin on Apr. 20, 2010 at 10:07 AM

My son just turned 7 months on saturday and is not crawling but can scoot to get to what he wants.

katiek86
by New Member on Apr. 20, 2010 at 10:17 AM

LOL sophie you are definitely right, just sit back and relax while you can!!! CJ starting crawling early ( a little before he was 6 months) and at 11 months he is walking!!! I am CONSTANTLY chasing after him lol!!!!! He now has discovered climbing. Im convinced im going to go grey before he is 2 haha. SOOO seriously it will come in time, just enjoy every second because they all go by way to quick to be worrying when your baby will be doing something!!!!!!!!!

tattoopinupmom
by New Member on Apr. 20, 2010 at 5:36 PM

My Little girl is 8 months old and is just now starting to crawl. All three of my kids have been different she will know when its time for her to crawl no worries..girl giving flower

mama2b709
by New Member on Apr. 20, 2010 at 5:42 PM

My son didn't start crawling till 7 months, and now at 9 months he is using our furniture to stand up =) He has always been "on the go" always wanting to do his own thing, very independant and I think thats what helped him "get going" so to speak. Is she sitting up good on her own? if so, lay a blanket on the floor and set some toys infront of her. My son got alot of time on the floor and one thing led to another.

Heather881029
by New Member on Apr. 20, 2010 at 8:22 PM

One twin is crawling!  They are 7 1/2 months and Chloe has been crawling since 6 months.  She gets very excited and now she hates her exersaucer.  She like to explore the house.

angelmom713
by Group Admin on Apr. 23, 2010 at 10:45 PM

BUMP!

michellelee3708
by Member on Apr. 24, 2010 at 6:20 PM

My son is 10 months old, and has been FULLY walking since 7 months. He started crawling at 3.5 months. He just really wanted to keep up with his big sister I guess, lol. She's 2.5. I say just give her time, she'll walk when she's ready...and not all babies crawl, you gotta remember that.

YourMyTrouble
by Member on Apr. 24, 2010 at 6:24 PM

Stella is not crawling nor walking yet, shes 5 and half months, and I doubt she will anytime soon.

My son who is five now, was crawling at Stellas age...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)