Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CHECK MEDICINE CABINET!!!!!!

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:02 PM
  • 12 Replies
  • 221 Total Views
by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jbishop928
by Group Admin on May. 2, 2010 at 6:03 PM

CHECK YOUR MEDICINE CABINETS!!! GO TO THIS WEBSITE! Connor's Tylenol was recalled! It's causing them to get a virus or something.... VERY frustrating! No wonder my friends 7 months old can't get better!

SophieLee
by Group Admin on May. 2, 2010 at 6:43 PM

I read the recall thing and they said it was not due to people getting sick, it just wasn't up to snuff, so to speak.?

jbishop928
by Group Admin on May. 2, 2010 at 9:48 PM

My friend read there's a bacteria in it and too much of the active ingredient. I didn't see the article, I just read the list to see if Connor's was on there.

Quoting SophieLee:

I read the recall thing and they said it was not due to people getting sick, it just wasn't up to snuff, so to speak.?

hmjones2005
by Member on May. 3, 2010 at 2:08 AM

That's why I buy the store brand. :) Name brands tend to get recalled way too often.

ComotionGirl
by Group Owner on May. 3, 2010 at 8:33 AM

Is this recent?  I know there was the SAME recall last year!!!!  ugh

ComotionGirl
by Group Owner on May. 3, 2010 at 8:35 AM

OK I JUST saw this on the news!  I cannot believe its happening AGAIN!!!!    The people on fox news said to DEF use the generic brand!!! 

JoeyJrsMomma
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2010 at 12:14 PM

Not only check your medicine cabinet, but store shelves too. My son was running a high fever today and we checked our Motrin and it was included on the list. DH ran to the store and he called me from there and read me the lot numbers over the phone and all of them were recalled. This is all still on store shelves! We bought the store brand and luckily his fever broke and he's napping. Such a wondeful way to start our vacation!

jbishop928
by Group Admin on May. 3, 2010 at 3:29 PM

I'm sorry to hear he's not feeling well! :( And that's frustrating it's on the SHELVES STILL!!!!!!! WOW!!! I get the name brand at the pharmacy on base and I'll be checking! Or I'll just buy the off brands!!

Quoting JoeyJrsMomma:

Not only check your medicine cabinet, but store shelves too. My son was running a high fever today and we checked our Motrin and it was included on the list. DH ran to the store and he called me from there and read me the lot numbers over the phone and all of them were recalled. This is all still on store shelves! We bought the store brand and luckily his fever broke and he's napping. Such a wondeful way to start our vacation!

ComotionGirl
by Group Owner on May. 3, 2010 at 5:05 PM

BUMP

Jemia
by Group Admin on May. 3, 2010 at 8:07 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)