Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We are anything goes group.  There is NO topic that is off limits.  However, RUDE comments and NAME CALLING is NOT accepted. 

There are times when we will disagree with each other.  Please feel free to VOICE your opinions but do it RESPECTFULLY!!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
by on May. 23, 2010 at 11:03 AM
Replies (11-19):
HTMommy
by Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:33 AM
That is an EXTREMELY good point.

Quoting Bearsjen:

and ladies rememeber this is the internet, we are typing. This means we cannot see each others faces or read each others tone of voice. so sometimes, hey we may take something wrong. Please if something rubs you wrong have the respect for the group to ask that mom"hey that seemed harsh, are we ok?" before jumping to conclusions. . some of the biggest dramas I have seen on cafemom could havae been avoided if one mom had asked another"did you mean this or that" and realized she took something wrong. thanks :).

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommytobe072009
by Member on May. 7, 2011 at 7:19 AM

BUMP!

dakoutasmom1
by on May. 15, 2011 at 2:25 PM

bump!!

angelmom713
by Group Admin on May. 29, 2011 at 10:54 PM

BEST GROUP EVER!

i.heart.myboys
by on May. 31, 2011 at 9:07 AM

Thanks for the reminder.

TnMm09
by New Member on Jul. 28, 2011 at 12:50 PM

BUMP!

butterfly227
by New Member on Aug. 25, 2011 at 2:47 PM

Bump

Mommy-In-Bama
by New Member on May. 25, 2012 at 9:01 PM

Hello all ...How is everyone doing??? I am just wondering if any of your mom's have any problems with your children pulling their hair out??? My daughter who is 3 yrs old has had this habit for the longest where she'll twirl her hair and pull it out!!! If any of you are having this problem, I would like to know what u did about it??? Also, she's afraid to use the big potty, she'll only use the small potty, and I'm wanting her to start using the big potty b/c she will NOT use them in public when she's gotta go!!! Any help would be much aprecciated!!!!! Thanx for your time! :)

Mommy-in-Bama BKA Amy

littlekitty2002
by New Member on Aug. 9, 2012 at 10:48 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)