Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sexting???!??!?!?!?

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:15 PM
  • 20 Replies
  • 309 Total Views

Do you do it?????

If yes....do you think it adds something to your marriage?????  Like spice it up???

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Navymommy18
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:16 PM

We do it =)

SophieLee
by Group Admin on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:54 PM

No, randy and I are really bad at that... it makes us laugh... we can't even talk dirty in the bedroom... He trys... Lord love him, he trys. but the "Have you been a naughty girl?" Makes me laugh so hard... It;s just seems so wrong...  We don't have that kind of relationship... Oh and he tryed to call me a dirty whore once... like in charcher, kinda of thing.. I totally stopped him and was like "WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!!!" That night didn't have it;'s happy ending... It had a long talke about what is okay and what is not... That is not.. no matter how role played it is.

racheljessee
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:55 PM
Sometimes but nothing too explicit!
jbishop928
by Group Admin on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:53 PM

No.... my husband kept asking me to send him pictures to his email while he's been gone, but I refused to do it lol. Partly because it was "Frustrating" HAHAHA I know, I'm mean. but I'm not a fan of my body and don't want him to see pictures of it.

SophieLee
by Group Admin on Jun. 4, 2010 at 12:05 AM

BAH!!! Bad wife!!! You so should send him stuff but make it all sexy like... Like shadows and stuff.. I hate when i can see it in my minds eye but I can't describe it... But do you see what I am getting at? Or you could have him take the photos for a later tour... that might be fun!!!!!! hehehehe lots of naughty thoughts in my mind now... ANd you should wear a dark red color, that would look good with your skin tone.

angelmom713
by Group Admin on Jun. 4, 2010 at 8:55 AM

We do!!!  I LOVE it!!!!

AbramsMama
by Bronze Member on Jun. 4, 2010 at 9:08 AM

nope we havn't even thought about doing it....I hate my body too and would NEVER take one of myself...;-P

GabeNGriffsMomi
by Member on Jun. 4, 2010 at 9:19 AM

we do it n yes i think it does add a lil spice esp when the hubs isnt expecting it hahahah

Jemia
by Group Admin on Jun. 4, 2010 at 9:40 AM

No

SophieLee
by Group Admin on Jun. 4, 2010 at 9:59 AM

Quoting AbramsMama:

nope we havn't even thought about doing it....I hate my body too and would NEVER take one of myself...;-P

Do I need to get out my soap box for you too?!!

baby

Michelle

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)