Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you believe in......

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:20 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 206 Total Views

Love at First sight????   Soul mates????

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
SophieLee
by Group Admin on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:49 PM

Love at first sight... nope... Lust at first sight... hell yes... that... OMG I could so do him thought racing through your mind.. yes.. but the funny thing about that is once that thought makes it across your mind, then the said hottie speaks.. and then its all over... most hotties are dumb,.. LOL

Soul mates. yes, I think there is a person whom you are "meant" to be with.. but there are more than one... There are ones for each season of life... kinda... I have met mine and I really effed that one up bad.... LOL But I have someone now.. I would not say soulmate by a long shot but we do have something speical... Living together too long.. LOL

phillipsa80
by Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:54 PM

Love at first sight..No......

Soul mates...yes...I met mine in H.S. and he's still with me...we both believe we were meant to be..either that or we are both too cheap to pay for a divorce...lol...

SophieLee
by Group Admin on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:56 PM

Quoting phillipsa80:

Love at first sight..No......

Soul mates...yes...I met mine in H.S. and he's still with me...we both believe we were meant to be..either that or we are both too cheap to pay for a divorce...lol...

That is so why my parents are still married... LOL

They should have ended it YEARS ago.. but no.... they are too cheap..

baby

Michelle

jbishop928
by Group Admin on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:50 PM

I do! :) I knew the first time I saw my now husband we'd be together. I just had a feeling. And OF COURSE I loved my baby more than anything at first sight! (Well before that hehe)

hanna06
by Group Admin on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:57 PM
Yes to everything. Me and dh have been together for 10 years in september, and married 5 in december. We met in high school in the 10th grade. We have had our ups and downs and something always leads us back to each other. So to me, yeah somethings are ment to be, or we wouldn't still be lol. Also , yes we are too cheap to pay for a divorce. Dh is too afraid to pay for the girls alone, and he also has a moto : 'IT'S CHEAPER TO KEEP HER" !
Jemia
by Group Admin on Jun. 4, 2010 at 9:56 AM

Yes to both.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)