Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's Talk about sex

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:55 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 377 Total Views

See, now you have me on a roll...

What is your fave postion?

Do you use toys or "aids" in the bedroom?

Do you O everytime?

Do you fake it to get it over with?

baby

Michelle

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hanna06
by Group Admin on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:41 PM
Michelle !!!!! I think you have something on your mind tonight lmao. My fav would have to be me on top or him on top. We do not use toys in the bedroom or any aids, I do take a labido enhancer if that counts? Most of the time if I am really into it I do have a o, but mostly if oral is inolved or I'm on top position. I haven't really faked it, dh can tell when I am looseing my mood and then that's pretty much the stopping point. When I am done I am done. Hey what's up with me answering all this? Where are you answers??????????
jbishop928
by Group Admin on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:44 PM

I don't fake it.... that's just mean! LOL I am too worried about not pleasing him by trying something new. He always wants to. No toys here.... lol I like him on top the best. And yeah, where are your answers?! LOL

SophieLee
by Group Admin on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:57 PM

Well, I started the post, I try not to answer right away... LOL

What is your fave postion?  I like it with my butt hanging off the side of the bed him holding my legs and he is standing...

Do you use toys or "aids" in the bedroom? I use a vibe just about everytime... that seems to be the only way i can get off...

Do you O everytime? Nope, it depends on if he "needs" it or not.. we do make deals.. Like if he just wants a hand job or something.. but usually I go first then it is his turn. We figured that out WAY early in the days of 3 hour sex maratons.. I got too damn tired.. I was like "Look, I'm done, I had my finish.. does it really take you 2.5 hours to get done?!" LOL He was like No, i thought you needed more time... Oh it was a great converstation... LOL So now we have it down to like 20 mins and both of us happy at the end...

Do you fake it to get it over with?  yes and No.... Does he know the difference.. nope! i keep it the same... I know what I sound like when i am really doing it... Its not like i have to make noise I just choose too!! LOL

AbramsMama
by Bronze Member on Jun. 4, 2010 at 9:15 AM

What is your fave postion? I like laying on my side and he is behind.

Do you use toys or "aids" in the bedroom? Yes, I have to! lol (I have never told anyone that before! haha)

Do you O everytime? No sometimes I just can't hahaha

Do you fake it to get it over with?  No I have never faked one, he would know! Sometimes if I am not in the mood I will let his have a Wham Bam Thanks you Ma'am and it keeps him happy! lol

GabeNGriffsMomi
by Member on Jun. 4, 2010 at 9:29 AM

Quoting SophieLee:

See, now you have me on a roll...

What is your fave postion? either off the side of the bed  or doggie style hahahah

Do you use toys or "aids" in the bedroom? we have  but not every time do we use something

Do you O everytime? yes atleast 2 x -some times more hahahaha it didnt used to be that way tho - but we got better at comunicating what we wanted where  n really attempt to spice it up alot

Do you fake it to get it over with? i have in the past hahahah n that was a long time ago n the only reason i did cuz i wasnt that into it n he couldnt tell then. he def  could now  but we dont have a problem these days hahahah

Jemia
by Group Admin on Jun. 4, 2010 at 9:39 AM

My favorite position is him on top of me. No we don't use toys and yes I ovulate everytime and no I don't fake it.

SophieLee
by Group Admin on Jun. 4, 2010 at 10:03 AM

Not ovulate... silly... orgasm... LOL

Bearsjen
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 10:23 AM

oh I dont have any prob discussing sex lol. my friends all come to me for advice hee hee...

fave position, honselty is missionary but with my legs in a certain position so penetration is deeper...ummm toys, I have them for ME for those times when things arent perfect with HIM lol.I dont fake it to get it over with but fake it so he doesnt feel bad-but now I am stuck. I take meds that make it really hard to orgasm so I rarley do anymore :(

JoeyJrsMomma
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2010 at 11:18 AM

What is your fave postion? on our sides, him behind me

Do you use toys or "aids" in the bedroom? no

Do you O everytime? no, I try to but sometimes just can't relax enough

Do you fake it to get it over with? yep, doesn't everyone!

lilmizzie27
by on Jun. 6, 2010 at 12:48 AM

Position: I love being on top.

I almost always orgasm unless I'm just in it for him. I never fake it, I'll just tell him to go whenever he wants. I'm just along for the riiiiide ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)