Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Some pics of my baby love!

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:29 PM
  • 12 Replies
  • 239 Total Views

This was so funny. He was in the tent in the backyard naked cuz it was 90+ degrees outside & id vanish for a few moments to play with the other 2 kids, id show up again & hed just kick his legs, swing his arms, smile, & give the biggest giggle... When id vanish again hed immedately stop with this look of concern in his face (DH said watching from the net on the other side where Mase couldnt see) and when id stick my head back in, hed start right back up...

Plus i think hes a photoholic & needs rehab, LMAO!!!

~*~ Amy
~*~ Wife to Jason
~*~ Mama to Bryan, Kevin, & Mason

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jbishop928
by Group Admin on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:05 PM

ADORABLE!!!!! :)

barmelino
by Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:06 PM

wow!! Those photos are perfect!!!! Hes sooo cute!!!

DyerMaker
by Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:59 PM

omg how CUTE!!!

Deniseericka
by Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:01 PM

He is so adorable !!!!!!!! very photogetic  < sp> ....lol

AbramsMama
by Bronze Member on Jun. 14, 2010 at 8:34 AM

He is beautiful and his smile is contagious!!!!! thanks for sharing!

SophieLee
by Group Admin on Jun. 14, 2010 at 10:27 AM

awesomeness!!! I love it...

hanna06
by Group Admin on Jun. 14, 2010 at 11:20 AM
awwww. by the way - what the heck kinda cam do you have? I have a kodak easyshare and it used to be good, no it's not working so hot. Your pictures are crystal clear. I want your cam lol.
Jemia
by Group Admin on Jun. 14, 2010 at 11:32 AM

Cute!

SophieLee
by Group Admin on Jun. 14, 2010 at 12:40 PM

Quoting hanna06:

awwww. by the way - what the heck kinda cam do you have? I have a kodak easyshare and it used to be good, no it's not working so hot. Your pictures are crystal clear. I want your cam lol.

have you cleaned the lens? And as cameras get newer they get better too.. LOL That might be it too... I love our camera but i can't work it for a damn... I still need to read the instruction maunal... LOL

baby

Michelle

hanna06
by Group Admin on Jun. 14, 2010 at 4:48 PM

Quoting SophieLee:

Quoting hanna06:

have you cleaned the lens? And as cameras get newer they get better too.. LOL That might be it too... I love our camera but i can't work it for a damn... I still need to read the instruction maunal... LOL

Yeah we do clean the lens, we use a q-tip. Um my camera is like 2 years old so it's not that old. It used to take great pictures, it has 12 mega pixles and 5 times the optical zoom. I used to love it, but then I dropped it and had to send it out to them to repair it. Since then it's worked fine, however I had a memory chip that went bad and erased 250 pictures : ....( . I bought a new card and now they come out all digital and blury when I print them. It takes long to process the pics before I can turn off the camera or take another pic. I think the card might be the issue. Still would like to know the make and all of hers for the future though. what would it hurt lol .
*Christina*
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)