Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Restless toddler

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:55 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 171 Total Views

I was wondering if anyone could help me. My daughter has been having restless nights, she rubs her head and moans like she's in pain. Ok so you think headache right! But every night? This isnt normal and im becoming very concerned.  HELP!

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
luv_my_babyboy
by Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:05 PM
how old is she? she could be having night terrors. my son is 13 months and has them every night he cries out and tosses and turns its pretty normal
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
livy8199
by New Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:10 PM

She is 17month I worry because she rubs her head and on  occasion she wakes up still rubbing and fussy.

AbramsMama
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:31 AM

My son is 15m and also has night terrors and if he has a tooth coming in that bothers him he rubs his ears and tugs at them. If you are overly concerned it wouldn't hurt to ask her pedi.

I hope you find out what it is soon! Poor baby! HUGS!

jbishop928
by Group Admin on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:45 AM

Connor randomly cries out in the middle of the night, but he usually goes right back to sleep, if he really wakes up at all. I think it's a bad dream when he does it or his teeth, but he never stays awake long enough to give him some Orajel or Tylenol.

hanna06
by Group Admin on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:44 PM
Hmmm our 4 year old still does things like this. I have came to the point to think she's just like her daddy, dh talks in his sleep, does leg lifts and all kinds of crazy crap and he's out cold. Hanna has woken me on several different nights and it screaming out, talking, crying, kicking the dog by accident. After a few mins of me saying it's ok Hanna to her, mommies here, she's fine and go right off to a good sleep. I agree with another poster, call the pedi if you think it's really serious.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)