Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What kind of schedule is your 9 month old on?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:42 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 179 Total Views

I am trying to form a schedule for my baby boy who will be 9 months next month on the 13th

I never did this with my other 2 but am wanting to with my last baby,anybody willing to share

their daily schedules with their baby would be helpful,i be a stay at home mom as well,Thanks

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Miss.Cullen
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:50 PM

I'm a stay at home mom with a 9 month old son. I have no other children and our scedhule kind of worked it out on it's own but it's pretty much like this:

7-8am Wakeup.
I nurse him then feed him baby food breakfast.
I let him play with his toys, watch cartoons, etc. for a couple hours in the morning while I am guiltily on cafemom, LOL.
He then eats and naps around 10-11am.
He wakes up, I feed him again, then we usually do something like go to park, visit someone, take a walk, shopping, Even just go check the mail lol. Depends and varies from day to day.
It's kind of a do-whatever we gotta/wanna do from noon until like 5-6. We play, talk, cuddle, etc. He nurses again and then he has baby food dinner. Most nights a bath after that and then we hang out for a bit until bedtime which is at 7pm.

He sleeps most of the night but usually he wakes up 2-3 times, sometimes I have to nurse him back to sleep, sometimes just give him back his paci.

Sorry can't be of more help lol. Our days just naturally overflow like that I guess. =P

SophieLee
by Group Admin on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:19 AM
Logan is 9 months as well and our day is usually this

7-8 wake up have a bottle and breakfast
10-11 nap time usually for an hour or a little more
12ish lunch
there is a snack somewhere in here but next nap no later than 3 or the world might end lol
up by 430 snack dinner by 6 and bath. And by 9 it's bed time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JoeyJrsMomma
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:26 AM

Here's what my son was doing at 9 months, and is still doing at a year old:

7am gets up

7:30 eats breakfast then plays

9-11 nap - naps can vary from just over an hour to 2 hours but he must be in his crib for at least 1 hour then play time

12 eats lunch or whenever he's hungry, sometimes it's 11:30, sometime's it's later, then play time

2-4 nap time

4:30 eats dinner then play time

7 he gets some milk and a snack

7:30 we take him up for bath time and then he's down for the night at 8 

hanna06
by Group Admin on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:56 PM
Well as for Alaina who is 9 months as well this is her normal daily routine- -anywhere from 7:30 am to 9:00 am she will get up. she then gets a bottle -She will play for about 45 mins then wants breakfast. -Then is her pre morning nap time, unsualy a 30-60 min nap. -Then she plays for a while a hour or more, more rather then less -Then it's lunch time for her -Then play time, then bottle and then nap -Then back up and play for a few hours and then dinner after dinner it ranges from 9 pm to midnight before she settles down for bed again. She will normally stay asleep for several hours before waking for her "suckie"- (pacifier) and then back off to sleep. She sometimes will get up for a bottle and sometimes not. Sorry we are so all over the place with this, not the best example to follow.
hlsnklsx2
by Group Admin on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:05 PM

My daughter is 16 months but has been on the same schedule forever.

7-8 wake up and eat breakfast
10-11 snack then morning nap for about an hour
1230ish lunch
1-130ish afternoon nap
4ish snack (or whenever she wakes up from afternoon nap, its usually about 330 or 4)
6-630 dinner and bath
7-730 bedtime

If she is up past 730 she is nothing but a big old fuss ball! lol! She is a schedule baby which makes it nice because I can plan grocery shopping or whatever I need to get done around her naps and get home in time for them. Also there is no fuss when I lay her down because she knows what comes next. Its never a surprise.

JNIEMESX5
by on Jun. 30, 2010 at 10:14 PM

8:00 Wakes up with 4 oz bottle

9:15  Breakfast either oatmeal/rice cereal w/ mixed fruits and yogurt

10-12 nap

12:00 lunch [stage 3/table food]

3-5 nap

6:30 dinner

7:30 bath

8:00 bed with 4 oz bottle

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)