Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UPDATE IN RED!!! May Be Pregnant After Tubes got Tied! I Took A Home Pregnancy Test....

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:00 PM
  • 29 Replies
  • 752 Total Views

Poll

Question: Should I get my tubes untied??

Options:

Yes

No

Maybe

Don't Know

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 11

View Results

May Be Pregnant After Tubes got Tied! I Took A Home Pregnancy Test.... and it said Positive.. They say 1 in every 1000 this happens. I go to c my doctor this coming Thursday and I hope to GOD that If I am its not in my TUBES!!!! I do not know what I will do If it is and the home Pregnancy test was right. I do not want to go through surgery and loose it if I am. Also My Sister May be pregnant also we already  have 2 kids that there Birthdays are 4 days apart.... in the same month. I just hope that they do a Ultrasound to find out what is going on with both of Us.....THANK GOD I AM NOT PREGNANT!!! DR SAID HCG LEVELS ARE "0".... but he did say follow up with him if I still dont get that visitor in a month or month & half.... THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE FOR ME EVERYONE!!!

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SophieLee
by Group Admin on Jul. 26, 2010 at 3:29 AM

Oh my good luck... I might move this post over to the other side if I can... I am not sure how many ladies will see it.

mlssgaede
by Member on Jul. 26, 2010 at 3:40 AM

WOW!! good luck hun lets hope the lil bean is in the right spot!! Prayin for you!

Stormyeyes
by Member on Jul. 26, 2010 at 8:02 AM

Best of luck. My prayer are with you.

jbishop928
by Group Admin on Jul. 26, 2010 at 9:59 AM

Good luck! Keep us updated!

Jemia
by Group Admin on Jul. 26, 2010 at 10:02 AM

good luck

mom2cuties0406
by New Member on Jul. 26, 2010 at 10:02 AM
Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shytimberwolf
by Member on Jul. 26, 2010 at 11:57 AM

Thanks I was not sure if I posyed this is the right spot let me know

Quoting SophieLee:

Oh my good luck... I might move this post over to the other side if I can... I am not sure how many ladies will see it.

shytimberwolf
by Member on Jul. 26, 2010 at 11:58 AM

I will keep everyone posted thanks for the support.

Quoting jbishop928:

Good luck! Keep us updated!

hanna06
by Group Admin on Jul. 26, 2010 at 12:22 PM
I am worried that something is not right with me. I have been under a ton of stress this past week and weekend. Me and dh has been on the outs REALLY REALLY bad . I am not sure what is going on, but I was suppose to start about the 20th. Now I am still not on it and we are reaching the end of the month faster and faster. The past few times I have had my period, it's been 2 weeks earlier then the normal date it had started showing up after having our 10 month old. I thought hmmm maybe my body is trying to get normal again so it doesn't know when to show up? I ruled it out as that. However I have noticed my stomach looks bigger in the pouch area, my moods are all over the damn place, I'm super emotional to the point you say boo to me and I will cry, my boobs were so tender a few days back, and I am having food cravings. I have been saying I want another baby, this time a boy, but the chances were slim to non. So I thought. I haven't bought a test, but I am leaning more and more towards it. I actually was waking up during this past month feeling sick. I'm not sure if its stress or what. We have had a lot of stress.
hanna06
by Group Admin on Jul. 26, 2010 at 12:23 PM
Oh and my tubes are tied to.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)