Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what is something...

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:19 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 159 Total Views

you said you wouldn't do as a parent, but you have done it anyway??

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
jbishop928
by Group Admin on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:20 PM

I said I wouldn't give Connor hot dogs very often, but the kid LOVES them! He looks in the fridge and that's the first thing he picks up! They're not the most healthy thing for him to eat, but he's eating! He gets them 2-3 times a week because he WANTS them! More often than I said I'd ever feed them to him!!

hlsnklsx2
by Group Admin on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:24 PM

Let's see, I said I would never let my kids sleep with me and that happened quite a bit with hunter and kyrsten. They were younger (I don't do it now because I am afraid Kyrsten will roll off my bed especially without hubby on the other side to block her) and I needed sleep and they wouldn't sleep well. There were night when Kyrsten would wake up ever 30 min and I couldn't do it anymore so I put her in bed with me and we got a much better nights sleep. I said I wasn't going to ever put them in the bed with me but I did. 

gabljb2822
by Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:55 PM
Oh my gosh, where do I start? My biggest one is probably watch tv. When my oldest was born we didn't turn on the tv in his presence until he was 6-7mos. Now both of our sons like to rock out with the imagination movers. Oh well!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SophieLee
by Group Admin on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:57 PM

TV.... That was a big one... We just now started useing TV but I still feel like shit about it... And I swore I would never let logan eat a hot dog either.. but guess who just has his forst hotdog for dinner tonight cause i feel like shit and i didn't really cook anytyhing...

ComotionGirl
by Group Owner on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:57 PM

This is a FANTASTIC question!!!!!  Right now I will go with the TV.  But I am sure I have ALOT.  I will think about it and post again!

MaddiesMama09
by Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:59 PM

TV most definitely.  And fighting in front of my kids.  My hubby and I don't fight often, but we had a fight in front of my daughter last week and I felt like crap afterwards. 

angelmom713
by Group Admin on Sep. 8, 2010 at 11:18 AM

BUMP!

angelmom713
by Group Admin on Sep. 17, 2010 at 11:42 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)