Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ugg is there something you dont need but want really bad?

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:46 PM
  • 34 Replies
  • 523 Total Views
I know its dumb but I want an Iphone sooo bad. I never buy anything for
yself and honestly it doesnt bother me but for whatever reason I just gota have one! lol Anyways I have put my Brad Paisley Autographed guitar up for sale on ebay in hopes to get enough money to turn around and buy an Iphone off ebay :) I really hope this works out.. If anyones interested in buying a brad paisley guitar let me know and tell me what is that thing you dont need but just gota have?! Tell me Im not alone!!! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ComotionGirl
by Group Owner on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:56 PM

I REALLY want black cowboy boots!!!  I will probably NEVER wear them and they are SO expensive.  BUT I want them!!!!  Maybe I will check out Ebay!!!

You are SO NOT alone in the wanting something but NOT needing it!!!!

jbishop928
by Group Admin on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:02 PM

I want a Mac Book...but they are incredibly expensive and I have a functioning computer!!! I would like a signed guitar but no extra $$$!!! LOL!!!

gabljb2822
by Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:31 PM
I saw a purse in the new InStyle magazine that had a big bow on it and I was in love. At $88, it's not crazy expensive but still out of this paychecks reach! I'd sell my Coach purse for it, it was that cute!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DevinAnnesmom
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 12:38 AM

A 2010 purple corvette!! I definitely don't need one especially having 3 kids in car seats...I don't know where everybody would go, but I want one so bad!! LOL

SophieLee
by Group Admin on Sep. 1, 2010 at 7:37 AM

well, this is going to be bad but I want my teeth fixed but we can't afford it.... That seems to be my most importnat thing right now. But the object of my affection is a mini van... I by no needs need one but I would love to have one again. I had a honda oddessy but had to give it up. I want a caravan... :)

HTMommy
by Member on Sep. 1, 2010 at 3:38 PM

I have to agree with a car...but mine would be a charger the lime green one....or the orange and black Daytona i 3 in seats too LOL

Quoting DevinAnnesmom:

A 2010 purple corvette!! I definitely don't need one especially having 3 kids in car seats...I don't know where everybody would go, but I want one so bad!! LOL

Jemia
by Group Admin on Sep. 1, 2010 at 4:30 PM

I really want a new laptop but don't really need it cause I have a desktop but I hate having to take turns with DH.

angelmom713
by Group Admin on Sep. 1, 2010 at 8:27 PM
I want a HOUSE KEEPER!!!!!
Bearsjen
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 9:13 PM

good luck witht he sale, so you can get your phone. i think we all deserve to aometimes thro caution out the door and say"mommy like" lol.

does a nanny count? not the "leave them alone with her all the time nanny" but more a please can I just finish a meal nanny lol.

ComotionGirl
by Group Owner on Sep. 1, 2010 at 10:31 PM

Quoting Bearsjen:

good luck witht he sale, so you can get your phone. i think we all deserve to aometimes thro caution out the door and say"mommy like" lol.

does a nanny count? not the "leave them alone with her all the time nanny" but more a please can I just finish a meal nanny lol.

I always say if we win the lottery that I want a Nanny.  But just cause I would LOVE a second pair of eyes on my kids.  I am SO ut numbered!  LOL!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)