Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Birthday Gift Pics!!!

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:09 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 158 Total Views

So we have been talking about the birthday partied lately. I thought I would share Gauge's birthday gifts so far!

This is the Zebra thing...it goes from walk-behind, to sit-on toy...and then into a scooter!!! I forgot to take a pic before I wrapped it =)

Here it is all wrapped up!

Jeans...practical!

Shirts...practical.

Shoes and hats...well at least he needed A pair of shoes.

and I thought I would share what one of his cakes looks like. It looks really tiny in this picture, but real-size it can feel 104 people. lol

Anyone wanna share what they got their wee tots for their birthdays??? I LOVE birthdays!!!

AMERICANSupporter of the deportation of ALL illegal immigrants and their anchor babiesBottle-feedingnatural-birthing but in a hospitalforward-facing when readycry-it-out attemptingvaccinatingcircumcisingmommy to the 2 most precious boys to ever crawl on the earth!

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sammi_chance07
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:16 PM

BUMP!

alexa_112
by Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:34 PM

bump for later 

Jemia
by Group Admin on Sep. 29, 2010 at 11:22 AM

I like the ride on toy.

sammi_chance07
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 2:51 PM

I thought it was pretty neat. We have so many different toys it was something I knew we didn't have!

Quoting Jemia:

I like the ride on toy.

AMERICANSupporter of the deportation of ALL illegal immigrants and their anchor babiesBottle-feedingnatural-birthing but in a hospitalforward-facing when readycry-it-out attemptingvaccinatingcircumcisingmommy to the 2 most precious boys to ever crawl on the earth!

hanna06
by Group Admin on Sep. 29, 2010 at 11:05 PM

Oh gosh I have alot of pics to post if I put it all on here. Yeah Alaina is spoiled rotten !

sammi_chance07
by on Sep. 30, 2010 at 11:53 AM

You are more than willing to share! I'd love to see what the other babies are getting!

Quoting hanna06:

Oh gosh I have alot of pics to post if I put it all on here. Yeah Alaina is spoiled rotten !

ComotionGirl
by Group Owner on Sep. 30, 2010 at 2:24 PM

I am very boring.  Cole got a few toys for his birthday BUT we opened him a college fund and everyone gave him MONEY!!!!  We have SO many toys that I could open my own toy store!!!!  We will get him birthday gifts when he actually asks for something.  RIght now he is just happy with what we have. 

Gage (my 4 year old) got the big Bounce house for his birthday and Cole LOVES that.  I think he thinks its his anyway!!!  LOL!

AshMac416
by on Sep. 30, 2010 at 3:58 PM

For his first birthday Cayden got more clothes then I know what to do with lol! Everyone gave him clothes and he got this from me & hubby

sammi_chance07
by on Sep. 30, 2010 at 9:06 PM

Awww. MIL always gets the kids a savings bond for their first birthdays. She has done it with all 3 of her grandbabies. She wil give him a gift next year. lol

Quoting ComotionGirl:

I am very boring.  Cole got a few toys for his birthday BUT we opened him a college fund and everyone gave him MONEY!!!!  We have SO many toys that I could open my own toy store!!!!  We will get him birthday gifts when he actually asks for something.  RIght now he is just happy with what we have. 

Gage (my 4 year old) got the big Bounce house for his birthday and Cole LOVES that.  I think he thinks its his anyway!!!  LOL!

ComotionGirl
by Group Owner on Sep. 30, 2010 at 10:14 PM
I LOVE savings bonds!!! But I just heard that they are changing them from maturing in 17 years to 30 years!!!!!! I am not sure if its true or not. I haven't bought any recently. But you may want to check. 30 years is a LONG time!!! br />
Quoting sammi_chance07:

Awww. MIL always gets the kids a savings bond for their first birthdays. She has done it with all 3 of her grandbabies. She wil give him a gift next year. lol

Quoting ComotionGirl:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)