Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

another baby

Posted by on Jan. 12, 2011 at 9:13 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 560 Total Views
Ok my son is 2 years old now. Currently potty training. I suddenly have this urge to have another child. I really want a little girl but I'm afraid it is going to be a boy. I want someone for me. I have my son but the bond is different with a girl. Anybody else have these feelings?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 12, 2011 at 9:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
AbramsMama
by Bronze Member on Jan. 13, 2011 at 8:29 AM
I think that is a natural feeling. I was the oppisite of you though. I have a son and got pregnant again when he was 15m old and prayed for another boy! And that is what I am having. God will give you have he thinks is right. Keep us posted on the baby news!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
samb1st
by Member on Jan. 13, 2011 at 12:55 PM
Ok I will. I am super fertile so I'm sure it will be soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sashy37
by Member on Jan. 27, 2011 at 9:01 AM

try to have sex days after ovulation...  and have a high calcium diet. if you get another boy, how amazing would that be too!!. I remember wanting girls ( i got two boys first).. and every time i found out the sex, i always forgot about what i "wanted".

candlefire22
by Member on Jan. 27, 2011 at 10:35 AM
I know the feeling my DD is goof to be 2 on may 1st and the urge for another is litteraly consuming my every thought!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MyIslandGirls
by Member on May. 9, 2011 at 7:40 PM

Ok so I have 3 children. and No... I don't have that intense feeling of wanting more.. lol

I did when my son was about 8 months old ( he is my 2009 baby) but that quickly disapated when he would not even attempt to sleep through the night... He's almost 20 months and still wakes 2-3 times a night.... I do not need another baby doing the same.. I'd  never sleep.

honeyb690
by Member on May. 14, 2011 at 1:09 AM

I'm in the same boat kinda my little girl is almost two and i want another but a little boy cuz my little girl is suchhhhh a daddy's girl 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN