Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teen Mom 2

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:58 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 182 Total Views

What did you think about last nights episode?

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
SophieLee
by Group Admin on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:13 AM

Awe crap, I knew there was something I was supoosed to be watching... LOL

ComotionGirl
by Group Owner on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:23 AM

I will get back to you!   I have it DVR'ed.  I will try to watch it this morning if I can sneak away from the boys!

Was it good????

jbishop928
by Group Admin on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:34 AM

Everytime I think "Oh, Jenelle's gonna grow up." She messes up AGAIN. Her mom needs to take a chill pill or something. She jumps down her throat the SECOND she sees her EVERY tiem. Even if she's doing the RIGHT thing! Why get SO mad over her WANTING TO GO TO SCHOOL?!?!! Wow! I am NOT saying Jenelle doesn't deserve it sometimes, but her mom needs to chill out at little bit!!

I thought Cory was funny changing the diaper lol. Maybe it was a wake up call for him though.

I feel bad for Kailyn. She's trying so hard to do good for herself and her baby. They do argue nonstop and I think her living situation was nuts! They are very controlling although they do make some good points.

Did you see the preview for next week?! Adam ALREADY messing up? That was quick!!

hlsnklsx2
by Group Admin on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:11 AM

I agree with you about Jenelle. She isn't going to do right with her mom acting that way towards her. Her mom is pushing her to do wrong and run away. And if she is wanting to go to school then why is her mom giving her a hard time about it? That's just wrong. Her mom gives her no change to get better the way she is always yelling at her.

Corey did excatly what my hubby would do if he was in that situation! LOL! I had to laugh at that. But Leah is right. She can't go to school and be a mom without Corey's help. He does need to step up some.

Kailyn is in a bad spot. She needs to just move out on her own with the baby. I don't see her and Jo making it work especially living in that kind of enviroment. And I would be pissed if Kenny took our kids to another state and called me when he was already gone. Jo should have called her the second it happened and not just left with the baby. She is right about not leaving since she has work and school where she is at. If Jo wants to leave then let him. I didn't like the fact that she was in the basement living there with his parents. That's not right.

And I think Chelsea was wrong for letting him move in. I know she means well and she wants a mom and a dad for her baby but he isn't a great dad. People don't change that much in that little bit of time. He isn't grown up enough to take on the responsibility of a father the way Chelsea wants him to. I figured it wouldn't take long for him to mess up. Her dad was right and she should listen to him. He is trying to protect her.

Seppesmom
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 1:05 PM

Jenelle's mom is insane! She raised her daughter to be the way she is. The way she yells at Jenelle and calls her names. She does this ON camera and in front of others (poor Jace =(( ), can you imagine how bad she is when nobody is around??

She only uses Jace to havepower over Jenelle, yeah Jenelles makes A LOT of mistakes and is not able to take care of her child the way she is now. But she can't catch a break with her mom either. When she tries she gets cussed at, I can understand why she gets discouraged and does wrong. Since it really is NEVER good for her mother. 

With that said I think Jenelle's mother is a HORRIBLE choice for raising Jace. 

hlsnklsx2
by Group Admin on Feb. 11, 2011 at 5:46 AM

I agree. Jenelle cannot do anything right in her mom's eyes. Jace is not going to be growing up in a happy home if he stays with her mom that's for sure. If her mom would have faith in her and let her try to be a mom Jenelle might be a great mom but she get's discouraged when her mom starts yelling. I would too if that was my mom. You can only take so much as a person.

ComotionGirl
by Group Owner on Feb. 11, 2011 at 9:43 AM

I think Jenelle could be a good mom.  HOWEVER she kind of brings alot of the crap on herself.  She needs to be around and NOT give her mom a reason to bitch!!!!

She needs to suck it up and be everything her mom wants her to be, so she can get custody back and get away from her mom!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)