Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

YES!!!!

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:40 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 135 Total Views

I was able to take Hunter to school and come home without any errands to run and Kyrsten stayed asleep when I brought her in the house! I get a completely quiet afternoon!!!!! That hasn't happened in a loooong time. I think I am going to catch up on some shows that I DVR'd and fold laundry! I only have about 5 loads to fold and put away and then I might workout on the Wii Fit.

So what do you do when you get a quiet afternoon when the kids are napping?

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
JennasMom2
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:44 PM

Anything and everything. I try to do a little bit of everything, lol! It's rare that I can get the 2 little ones sleeping together so usually when that happens I run around and clean, eat and do everything I can barely accomplish when they are up! :)

jbishop928
by Group Admin on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:06 PM

Sometimes I take a nap too. I was trying to today, but my husband got up and came in the living room lol. Oh well. I was catching up on DVRed stuff anyway. Other times I clean up or workout while he's sleeping.

hlsnklsx2
by Group Admin on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:39 PM

I was able to get all the laundry folded and put away and watched 4 shows I had DVR'd. It was so nice. And now Kyrsten is playing by herself nicely. Hunter and Kenny should be home around 4:30. I really enjoy this quiet afternoon stuff. It sure has been a while since I had one! :)

Jemia
by Group Admin on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:29 PM

If I don't have any housework at the time I try to take a nap too.

SophieLee
by Group Admin on Feb. 10, 2011 at 10:51 AM

I nap!!! LOL I am glad you had a ncie quite afternon!

hlsnklsx2
by Group Admin on Feb. 11, 2011 at 5:50 AM

It was nice to have some quiet time. Yesterday was more errands and today seems to look like more errands too. Oh well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)