Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Car seats? *Edit

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:08 AM
  • 20 Replies
  • 264 Total Views

What car seat(s) do you have?
Are your 2009 babies (and any other children) ERF?
Post a photo if you want!

EDIT: How old are your ERF children?
What are their stats? (Weight, height, torso height)
If your 2009 baby is FF, how old was s/he when you turned her/him?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ATG499
by Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:14 AM

Currently I own a Graco Nautilus, an Evenflo Triumph Advance LX, and a Cosco Scenera. We're only using the Cosco Scenera- I'm in the process of selling the other two. Adrian is ERF.

GN:

ETA:

Scenera:

ATG499
by Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:16 AM

Adrian will be two in twelve days. At his last measurements, taken on March 9, he weighed 27lbs and was 32,75" tall with a 13.5" torso. He went FF for almost two months back in January, but I have since switched him back.

ATG499
by Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:06 AM

BUMP!

lilangel_4206
by Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:22 AM
I turned alexia forward when she turned one....its easier for me to see her and what she is doing
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ATG499
by Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:38 AM

Quoting lilangel_4206:

I turned alexia forward when she turned one....its easier for me to see her and what she is doing

I'm not bashing you by any means, but I have a question. Are you aware that they make mirrors for when your little one is RF? You can attach it to the headrest on your car. They even make one that hooks to the tether anchor for if you have a sedan. That way you can see the kiddo when they're RF! I used to have one and I loved it!

ComotionGirl
by Group Owner on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:20 AM

Cole will be 2 on May 3rd.  He is REAR FACING!  At his 18 month he was 28 pounds and I want to say 35 inches but not sure.  He is tall for his age.  I plan on keep him rear facing until he hits the weight limit in the current car seat.  Its an Eddie Bauer Alpha Omega and he can rear face until 35 pounds.  So I have at least til summer.  Hopefully longer.  After that I have a Graco Nautilus I think.  Its still in the box.  My 4 year old  has the same one too.  I will keep my middle child harnessed until at least 6.  My oldest was in a booster until almost 10!!!!!!  My children are the MOST PRECIOUS thing in my life (next to my hubby) and I will do what ever I can to keep them as safe as I can!!!!  =:)

macennasmom
by Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:25 AM

macenna is 18 months and 25 pounds and 32 inches and still rear facing and will be tell the max in her complete air 65 i love this seat..........

TAMARA is a full time college student, single mom ,disposable diaper using, anti cry it out, co-sleeping when needed, vaccinating, will be an extended harnessing mom to a wonderful 15 month old little girl and she is my world.

SophieLee
by Group Admin on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:01 AM

The plan is to turn Logan back to rear facing after I have baby and I can get him into the seat while it is rear facing.... But he might hit the weight limit before that happens... He is 32 lbs and 35 inches, he has a Evenflo Symphany 65... RF to 35 FF to 65lbs.... I LOVE this seat!!!

hanna06
by Group Admin on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:05 AM
I have Alaina in a graco car seat. She has been FF since her 1st birthday. She is now 19 months,28 pounds, and 35 inches tall.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ATG499
by Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:28 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)