Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Easter fun!

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:55 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 192 Total Views

I took the kids over to the church across the street today because they were doing an easter egg hunt and some other fun activites for the kids. I am so glad I took them because it was so fun! They did an egg hunt, colored some eggs, took pictures with the easter bunny, ate lunch and got to play on the swing set. I was very impressed at what the church put together for the kids. Post some pics of your kids doing their fun Easter activites too!

Here are a few pics!

The church gave every child a little basket like this filled with things like bubbles, pencils, lollipops and a few small toys. I thought that was so nice and the kids loved it! :) We had such a great time that after we walked home the kids crashed and took a nap and are still napping!

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
SophieLee
by Group Admin on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:14 PM

That looks like a lot of fun... My inlaws took logan to an easter egg hunt today... He had a good time, minus the rain wet cold grass. He figured out how to get the eggs in his bucket ect... He was not impressed with the easter bunny.. it was some guy in a suit but he didn't have a head... it was his normal head with ears...

I don't have pics MIL has them on her camera.. i will haev pics tomorrow though!

jbishop928
by Group Admin on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:46 PM

We went to see the Easter bunny at Bass Pro last weekend. And we had our own Easter egg hunt and colored eggs with friends. We can't seem to find a GOOD Easter egg hunt. All of them around here have too many kids and not enough eggs. Looks like your kiddos had a great time!

hlsnklsx2
by Group Admin on Apr. 24, 2011 at 7:31 AM

They had a blast and Kyrsten slept for like 3 hrs once we got back. We live in a small county and where I live and where the church is located is about 20 min away from the walmart and the middle of our county so out here in farm country as we call it, because all you see is a house here and there and fields of corn, beans and wheat, it doesn't get too crowded or busy. The church is litterally across the street from our road and we are the 2nd house on our road so we just walked there and a friend of mine came over and brought her 2 youngest and parked in my yard. It was nice weather, not too hot but the grass was a little wet from the rain the day before and I was surprised at what a good easter bunny they had. But I can't wait to see pics of all the easter fun!

jmpj8107
by Member on Apr. 25, 2011 at 10:23 AM

We took Mary Page to the little Methodist church in the little community where DH's farm is.  We had a great time too.  Small congregations are usually so glad to see new folks!

hlsnklsx2
by Group Admin on Apr. 25, 2011 at 1:48 PM

she sure is cute! looks like she was having fun!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)