Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just thinkin' "out loud"

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:25 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 189 Total Views

I need to chat... I need to vent... So, you don't have to read this, it is just me thinking out loud...

Thinking of chaning my "major". Yes I want to teach, i would LOVE to teach but even when I get this degree done, I could still be wiping asses for 8 to 10 an hour... Which would be a hell of a waste of money since it is going to cost me a HELL of a lot more than that just to go to school. I like helping people, always have. I hate the "system" and I keep thinking that I could possiable help change it from the inside if I became a social worker type. There is an associates for social work.. Maybe I could do that... IDK though... I am afraid I would beat people caiuse they are not willing to help themselves. Yet, I am the person that people come to when they have questions about the "system".. IDK how it is that I am the go to person but I guess I ask too many questions.

Randy's insurance DOES NOT cover birth control. I was not able to get "fixed while I was at the hospital... Now what the fuck am I going to do?! Natural Family Planning got me a Paige. So, hummmmm.... Makes me wonder. randy doesn't work with condoms, so that leaves me going to planned parenthood and hoping that I can navagate their people... Which I don't like them at all... Ugh.... IDK... I am freaked of getting another baby.. we agreed to two.. no more. Hell, I got lucky I even have two. randy wasn't all that sure of him wanting to have kids at all.. LOL I WIN!! hehehehe

I miss working. Like going to work, a shift of WORKING... Doing the same thing day in and day out... yes, i work at home, and yes, i pretty much do the same thing day in and day out.. but GAH at work you get to talk to people not a 2 year old.. LOL

The WoW playing husband is starting to get on my last nerve... But it feels great to say HUSBAND and mean it... LOL!!! he talks to his on line buddies more than he talks to me!! 

I love my kids, I have weird thoughts about having two.. Like if I could only save one, which one would I save? I am pretty sure that it is normal, it just scares the crap out of me. Like I took logan out for a walk on his new tricycle and I had paige in the carrier I got all freaked about him running in the street and I would have to choose which one to save if I had to save them both.. Like, throw logan out of the way of the speeding car yet, i have paige strapped to me.. Ugh.. We went in the house... but before we could get in the stupid tricycle litteraly fell apart. yeah that was fun... It was just that randy didn't tighten it correctly, but whatever. it was very odd to go and move it and the whole front just fell off.. think cartoon like fell off... LOL

Isn't it CUTE?!!!! I love this thing...

Okay, vent over... :) No need to respond unless you feel like it. Just talking...

babies
babies
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
jbishop928
by Group Admin on May. 21, 2011 at 1:11 AM

Why won't his insurance cover birth control?!?! You'd think birth control would be cheaper than them paying hospital bills for another baby!! (That's how Tricare thinks anyway! haha) You'll get it figured out! :) My husband has learned that his games do not come before me. I guess turning the TV off on him a few times made him learn LOL

hlsnklsx2
by Group Admin on May. 21, 2011 at 6:37 AM

i wish i could just give you a hug. you sound like you need a hug. im sure it will all be ok. i think being a social worker would be a great idea. i believe social workers make more than teachers anyway. i hope you figure something out with the birth control. and as far as your fears with two its normal i think. but as mommy you would be super woman and save both your kids and not just choose one. i hope you have a good day. i am off to my craft show! i will let you ladies know how i did tonight.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)