Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have had it! VENT!

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:00 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 264 Total Views

Hubby was called into work for the third weekend in a row. And I told him NOT to answer his phone. Me time is seriously off the hook. I NEED SOME US TIME. Why doesn't he get that and tell his boss. Sorry. I am just to mad right now. Thanks for letting me vent here.

by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
hlsnklsx2
by Group Admin on May. 21, 2011 at 9:38 PM

hugs momma. i know its hard to not get any us time. last summer hubby was gone almost all summer long and when he came home he had to work 7 days a week still just to fix exquiptment from cleaning up the oil and was home but was still never home because of work. i hope you get some us time in soon.

SophieLee
by Group Admin on May. 21, 2011 at 9:54 PM

Men don't understand the whole "us" thing.. at least mine doesn't and depending on how he feels, working extra is for the "us" and the family. But you might have to tell him outright.... NO! You need to stay home. Good luck and I hope that thinks work out for you.

Alli2010
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:03 PM

Getting a little tired of BOB stopping by so often...ha ha, if hubby only knew, he would be in his boss's office. I sure hope all this money he is making is worth it one day. I so wish he could quit this job but it's not always like this. I hope this doesn't last all summer. Thanks for the hugs. *smile*

Quoting hlsnklsx2:

hugs momma. i know its hard to not get any us time. last summer hubby was gone almost all summer long and when he came home he had to work 7 days a week still just to fix exquiptment from cleaning up the oil and was home but was still never home because of work. i hope you get some us time in soon.

Alli2010
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:07 PM

Sofie, NO they don't. I know he enjoys his job in all but really 7 days a week. for the last three weeks. Maybe tomorrow I will sit on him until he promises to stay home. hmmm... that gives me some ideas. Thanks I don't know what I would do without CM. *devilish grin*

Quoting SophieLee:

Men don't understand the whole "us" thing.. at least mine doesn't and depending on how he feels, working extra is for the "us" and the family. But you might have to tell him outright.... NO! You need to stay home. Good luck and I hope that thinks work out for you.

Alli2010
by on May. 22, 2011 at 8:53 AM

Guess who showed up again last night. We'll see in a couple hours when he wakes up how the rest of my days goes.

ComotionGirl
by Group Owner on May. 23, 2011 at 10:07 AM

UGH!  I am SO sorry!  Men don't get it!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)