Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just emailed...

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:45 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 169 Total Views

a few companies to let them know how I like their products. Have you ever done that? Sometimes companies will respond to your emails and send you great coupons in return. If they send coupons they are usually high value or coupons for free products. I am going to try to start emailing a few companies a day. Who wants to do it with me?

Today I emailed: Farm Rich, Huggies, Marva Maid, Silk Soymilk, Edy's and Aunt Jemima! You don't have to email who I did but you are certainly welcome to! If you join in please share who you emailed too so we can all get ideas of who to email too!

Once I start getting coupons in the mail I will let you laides know what kind of coupons they send out!

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
jbishop928
by Group Admin on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:07 PM

Good idea :) We went to a little kid fair thing today and there was a booth that had baby samples. I got a little package of wipes, 10 newborn diapers and a disposable changing pad and some good coupons!! :) Also a can of Similac! LOVE free samples! haha

hlsnklsx2
by Group Admin on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:46 PM

Free samples are always the best! Email companies further along in your pregnancy and say you are an expectant mother and wanted to try their product once the baby comes and you may get lots of great things in the mail! When you email companies though don't just ask if they have coupons. Tell them that your family likes the product and a sentance or two about that or that you are interested in trying their product. And always sign with your name and address even if they ask for in their form. Some companies will send great coupons/samples. Others will send average samples and some will just respond with a thank you email. I never flat out ask for coupons though.

ComotionGirl
by Group Owner on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:29 PM

I have seen other people do it but I have not!!!  I think I will!!!  I will keep you posted and let us know if you get anything!!!!!

Chrys04
by Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:19 PM
Use the code: 22JMEB4 to get a free one night movie rental from Blockbuster Express. Good until June 8th.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hlsnklsx2
by Group Admin on Jun. 5, 2011 at 5:58 PM

Today I emailed Pillsbury, Johnsonville, Luvs, Pampers, Yoplait, Dole and Pepsi.

Also if anyone wants the excel spreadsheet I made of different companies to email just let me know. You can private message me your email address. It doesn't have every company but it has more than 200 companies you can email and you can add more if you would like.

MissyB1011
by on Jun. 6, 2011 at 3:07 PM

I started requesting samples thru Regular Mom. I have emailed some of the companies thanking them for the samples and letting them know what I thought about the products I tried. I'll let you know if I hear anything from them.

hlsnklsx2
by Group Admin on Jun. 6, 2011 at 3:42 PM

I recieved 3 emails today from marva maid, pampers and aunt jemima. only marva maid said they were going to send out coupons but i may get some from the other companies too. we will see! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)