Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anniversary gift for my hubby....

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:43 AM
  • 11 Replies
  • 447 Total Views

I need help!!! I want to do something special for my hubby this year. It's only our third anniversary but in Nov it will be our 9 year mark for when we first got together. I have some extra money from selling things online so I want to do something special that he will love. I was thinking of contacting a local photographer and doing some sexy photos for him but Im not so sure about it. Then I thought I could do them myself but that would be too hard. And I don't want my mom taking them for me. Help me ladies? Have you ever done sexy photos for your hubby? I know he would love it but I don't know if I would be comfortable.

If you have any other ideas for me please post them below!

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hanna06
by Group Admin on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:58 AM
Um could family watch the kids? If so, maybe plan out something romantic there at home, and maybe wear something sexy? Do the whole bath,candles,flowers sorta stuff? (If your going with sexy)

They do have glamour shots, they sex them up with out being to..... Forward and making you feel uncomfortable.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jbishop928
by Group Admin on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:01 AM

I've seen a few photographers in my area that do those pictures. I would not have the guts to do that though!! haha not even before kids when I was skinnier!!! I've always been self concious about my body. That does sound like a fun, special gift that's only special for the two of you :) Our 3rd anniversary is coming up too. I'm making him go to a Hanson concert with me hahahahahaha!!!!! :D It's a few days after our anniversary so we'll go to dinner and then the concert. Yours is Sept 27 right? I know it's super close to mine!

hlsnklsx2
by Group Admin on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:40 PM

yes mine is the 27th! :) I don't know if I have the guts to but I like the fact that he can't buy that himself if he went to the store. I want it to be special. I was thinking of getting a sexy bra and panties set and even doing some in a camo print shirt and some lace panties or something since he LOVES to hunt. I don't know, I have to put more thought into it. I would not do naked, but I think in bra and panties I would be ok. I would def. have to trust the photographer and see previous work and it would have to be a woman. It couldn't be a man. I would be so uncomfortable.

SophieLee
by Group Admin on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:32 PM

You have that fancy camera and you can't find a way to push the button with no one there?! WTH woman! LOL I am kidding... Sexy photo's sound really fun! But I am fat and I would LOVE to do it.. Hell I would do it NAKED in the middle of the street but that is me!

Maybe for a cheap way and something more professional on the cheap would be find a local photography class at a college or ask the professor at the school if someone needs to build their portfolio. That way it isn't a ton of money and they HAVE to be professional... See if you can have them offer it as extra credit type of thing.

Also, look at massage schools, they do this type of thing as well and you could do a couples day... or something, that would lead to sexy time!

Other ideas: As Ralphie May would say : GIve him a blow job and LEAVE.. he has lots of nothing to do. LOL Let me find the clip and it will make more sence. Ummmm.... Jewlery, tattos? Daddy stuff...

SophieLee
by Group Admin on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:33 PM

babies
babies
hlsnklsx2
by Group Admin on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:11 PM

I could do them on my own but it would be hard! I know hubby would love sexy photos. I should see if I can find someone who is in a class. There is a community college right down the road. hubby wouldn't do the massage thing and no way am i getting a tattoo! LOL! he wouldn't get one either i don't think. my hubby is an outdoorsman! he likes to be on a boat, up a tree in the woods or at some outdoor store like Bass Pro which is why I was thinking the sexy panties and camo shirt or something. and yeah...blow jobs are out of the question! LOL! I have a horrible gag reflex and just can't do it! 

Quoting SophieLee:

You have that fancy camera and you can't find a way to push the button with no one there?! WTH woman! LOL I am kidding... Sexy photo's sound really fun! But I am fat and I would LOVE to do it.. Hell I would do it NAKED in the middle of the street but that is me!

Maybe for a cheap way and something more professional on the cheap would be find a local photography class at a college or ask the professor at the school if someone needs to build their portfolio. That way it isn't a ton of money and they HAVE to be professional... See if you can have them offer it as extra credit type of thing.

Also, look at massage schools, they do this type of thing as well and you could do a couples day... or something, that would lead to sexy time!

Other ideas: As Ralphie May would say : GIve him a blow job and LEAVE.. he has lots of nothing to do. LOL Let me find the clip and it will make more sence. Ummmm.... Jewlery, tattos? Daddy stuff...

jbishop928
by Group Admin on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:23 PM

hahahahaha my hubby makes comments about wanting one but I flat out say, "that'll NEVER happen!!!" I refuse! LOL!!!

Quoting hlsnklsx2:

I could do them on my own but it would be hard! I know hubby would love sexy photos. I should see if I can find someone who is in a class. There is a community college right down the road. hubby wouldn't do the massage thing and no way am i getting a tattoo! LOL! he wouldn't get one either i don't think. my hubby is an outdoorsman! he likes to be on a boat, up a tree in the woods or at some outdoor store like Bass Pro which is why I was thinking the sexy panties and camo shirt or something. and yeah...blow jobs are out of the question! LOL! I have a horrible gag reflex and just can't do it! 

Quoting SophieLee:

hlsnklsx2
by Group Admin on Aug. 23, 2011 at 2:36 PM

I decided to go for it and do the pics. I schedualed another local photographer to do the pictures for me and we are doing them Thrus morning. I will post pics once I get them back for you ladies to see if you want me to! :)

hanna06
by Group Admin on Aug. 23, 2011 at 4:43 PM
Good luck. I am sure they will turn out great. Yeah post em if you want to, we're all ladies here.

Quoting hlsnklsx2:

I decided to go for it and do the pics. I schedualed another local photographer to do the pictures for me and we are doing them Thrus morning. I will post pics once I get them back for you ladies to see if you want me to! :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsConlon
by Member on Aug. 24, 2011 at 12:45 AM
I just saw this but where r u located? I am a photographer but know lots across the country and might be able to recommend one in your area.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)