Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

two can play that game, baby!

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:07 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 164 Total Views

UGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Connor is WELL AWARE of what is going on when he pees and poops. When he passes gas he'll giggle before and then say "Did you hear that?" Yeah, he's gross LOL. Anyway, he KNOWS when he pees and everything. He REFUSES to use the potty. I tried pretending to throw his diapers away and he FREAKED the heck out! Like, screaming like I cut his arm off screaming!!! I told him big boys use the potty and blah blah blah and he says, "I know" and I kept drilling it and he said, "be quiet!" Then later he said, "I can't do this!" and walked away from me! LOL He's so smart. I am taking away all treats and even chocolate milk until he decides to use the potty.

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
hlsnklsx2
by Group Admin on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:42 PM

good luck momma. its funny how even though they are only 2 they act like they are 16! :) don't you love it???

jbishop928
by Group Admin on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:02 PM
He totally acts like a teenager!!!! Haha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SophieLee
by Group Admin on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:22 PM

That is so funny!!! Have you tried bribery? Charts with stickers? IDK... I was going to do naked training but I am just not that into it... LOL Well, Lazy would be a better way to describe it.

jbishop928
by Group Admin on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:27 PM

I have tried bribery.... haha He was REALLY mad when I said no more chocolate milk LOL!!! I told my mom no more random toys until he uses the potty!

SophieLee
by Group Admin on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:40 PM

Well, have a good time hon! I can't help yet, I will get back to you later in the year when I get REALLY tired of diapers.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)