Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Getting back into the swing

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:48 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 210 Total Views

So, who is ready?

The new year is upon us... LOL What have you done to get ready? I am actually getting up early... Be proud! It is part of the new routine for us! 7-730 wake up and breakfsat by 8 so we can be out the door at 830 with a 15 minute "Oh shit I forgot" window...  :)

So, anything new in your routine?

babies
babies
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
jbishop928
by Group Admin on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:00 PM

I'll be watching Reese starting next week while Olivia is in school. She'll be here Monday-Thursday all day. And my millions of dr appointments will be on Fridays.

hanna06
by Group Admin on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:24 PM
So far we have gotten Hanna up twice to prep for school. She was asleep before 12 noon. So far i have just let it go. But we will be actually doing it next week lol.

On Mondays and Wednesdays me and Alaina will go to story time for almost 3 hours starting in September.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ComotionGirl
by Group Owner on Aug. 18, 2011 at 7:07 AM

We have gotten hair cuts.  I need to start adjusting bedtimes but school doesn't start til Sept 6th.  I will take the kids shopping and everyone will get new shoes and new clothes.  And a super cool new outfit for the first day!!  And MOrgan still needs a backpack.

I need to adjust there bedtimes so we get back on a routine.  Morgan has to catch the bus at 7:20 so my hubby will get her to the bus stop so I don't have to get up LOL!

Gage doesn't have to be at school til 12:30!!!!

MissyB1011
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 11:23 AM

We have started the early to bed, early to rise to get back into schedule. We also are adjusting meal times to be more in tune with the school times as well. We have til the 29th to be ready.

School shopping is done. I just need to label everything.

Reesesmomma2009
by Member on Aug. 18, 2011 at 3:43 PM

I start school on monday, and I have to leave super early so this week I told myself I would get up early...hasn't happened. I will have to carry Reese ( hopefully asleep) to Jocelyns house (two houses down). And hopefully she goes back to bed for a while in the mornings once she is there...cause 6:30 comes very early....

hlsnklsx2
by Group Admin on Aug. 18, 2011 at 10:01 PM

other than school supply and clothes shopping we haven't done much else. i need to order hunters book bag and start getting hunter to bed earlier and waking him up earlier. we have until sept 6th to get ready for that too. i just want my time to sleep if i can get it while hubby is gone. these kids are wearing me out! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)