Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I feel pretty!

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:55 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 206 Total Views

So, what have you done for YOU lately?

I went shopping.... I know I know.. bad bad me but 17.50 jeans at old navy... COME ON!! I got one pair... I hate the number but I feel so much better in them... I CAN wear my other jeans but I don't feel good in them, so I went up a size and I feel much better. And I did find a really cute shirt that has a cowl neck.. i think that is what it is called.. but I LOVE it!!! It feels good and I look great!

Anyway, as I asked what have you done for you?

babies
babies
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
jbishop928
by Group Admin on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:58 PM

Nothing recently. I really need a haircut!

hanna06
by Group Admin on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:30 PM
Nothing. Cant afford too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hlsnklsx2
by Group Admin on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:53 PM

I want to get my hair cut but other than that I found a group called Gloucester Trash and Treasure for my area and I have sold a ton on there in the last three days but a lady was selling brand name american eagle and old navy shorts, skirts, jeans and shirts and I got a trash bag full of clothes for $40! I was thrilled. I came home and tried them on and they fit perfectly and I love them! I don't care if they are used or not. They were in GREAT condition!

jbishop928
by Group Admin on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:54 PM

That's awesome!!!! Once I get into a size 10 I will be going shopping! I'm hoping I lose weight after the baby since I'll be breastfeeding this time. I am definitely going to try sooner than when the baby is 1 1/2! lol

Quoting hlsnklsx2:

I want to get my hair cut but other than that I found a group called Gloucester Trash and Treasure for my area and I have sold a ton on there in the last three days but a lady was selling brand name american eagle and old navy shorts, skirts, jeans and shirts and I got a trash bag full of clothes for $40! I was thrilled. I came home and tried them on and they fit perfectly and I love them! I don't care if they are used or not. They were in GREAT condition!

ComotionGirl
by Group Owner on Aug. 18, 2011 at 6:54 AM

I just bought me ALL new clothes to take to Disney!!!  I am SO excited!!!  I want to get my hair cut and my nails done before we go too!!!!

I just got all the kids hair cut yesterday and they look SO cute!

MissyB1011
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 11:28 AM

I bought myself some Smart Ones desserts and banned anyone else in the house from eating them. They were on sale and I had some coupons.

Reesesmomma2009
by Member on Aug. 18, 2011 at 3:39 PM

I cant remember when I did something for myself or bought myself something... ( except crap I need for school).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)