Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Confession time!!

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:07 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 228 Total Views

Forgive me Cafemom ladies for I have sinned!

Tell me a confession... Something that you feel sorta bad about?

I confess... I use thomas on the tv to get on to FB and Cafemom.

babies
babies
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
jbishop928
by Group Admin on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:14 PM

I use Umizoomi to have down time. The TV is usually on but he doesn't pay attention unless it's a certain show. lol

I am sitting here trying not to get angry about a piece of mail. My hubby tried to get a credit increase on a card, I don't care about that. it was denied because he has a deliquent account, but I pay ALL of the bills ON TIME! I see every bill that comes in this house! I'm assuming it's something of his dads his name is on. I will be LIVID if I find out that's true and his dad WILL take care of it. We're trying to IMPROVE credit scores to get a new car. His score is okay, but I want a lower interest rate. He's at work so I can't ask him about it, but believe me, he'll be getting questioned! So will his "dad". He had a cell phone turned off for a while so I'm betting it's that. and if I remember right his name was on that acct but I'm not 100% sure. UGH!

SophieLee
by Group Admin on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:17 PM

Oh no... That SUCKS...  I know how to goes to try to get the creit up... Randy's sucks but it was b/c his ex wife got a car repoed and his name was on it and he REFUES to pay for it.. fine but it's killing us STILL 6 years later... Only a few more and that bad boy will drop off the credit rating I hope. And well, mine is shit b./c of the bankrupcy and all but I at least had a fresh start... and as silly as it is people will totally hand me shit cause I cna't file again for 7 years... STUPID but that is how they think.

hanna06
by Group Admin on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:03 PM
In the past: when i knew dh had a side job or was getting a damn good check, i would sneak in items for the kids and play it off as my aunt bought them. Lol.

But now, after this weeks ordeals,its gonna be a while i think before i do anymore of that in the future.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hlsnklsx2
by Group Admin on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:32 PM

haha this came at good timing! LOL! for the last three days  i have sat at the computer all day posting and selling stuff online. I have made $176 just selling the kids old clothes and shoes but my kids have been ignored. :( tv and wii have kept them entertained. and i never let them watch a lot of tv. and kyrsten has played nicely in her room with her kitchen set a few times for a while. but i feel so bad that their daddy is out of town and im ignoring them for FB. :( tomorrow we are going to the park for a playdate with a kid from hunters class last year.

ComotionGirl
by Group Owner on Aug. 18, 2011 at 7:00 AM

I make money with my computer too, so my kids will watch tv or play.  Or I will kick them out side or over to the neighbors house.  I am lucky that way cause my oldest is 11 and can watch the younger ones! 

I have made OVER $500 in 2 weeks so I don't feel too bad!  I plan at least one outting a week.  This week I took them all to the movies and we saw WInne the Pooh!

MissyB1011
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 11:26 AM

I have also been guilty of using the TV this summer to babysit the kids. We are trying to do a major cleanout of the house in case we have to move. If Thomas gives me time to go through boxes to throw things out, well that's the way it is.

Reesesmomma2009
by Member on Aug. 18, 2011 at 3:37 PM

I confess that I have had 9 people call about giving my dog Scarlet a new home...and i find reasons why they wouldnt work out. And i also took her off craigslist, and hubby thinks we are still getting rid of her...ooopps... :) I love her what can I say.

I use TV to babysit Reese too so I can get homework done...bad mommy..oh well she learns from TV, and she doesnt like to play with me anyway she tells me to go away... :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)