Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yay Crayons!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:58 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 283 Total Views
2 moms liked this

Alex has finally decided that it is okay to sit down and color and that crayons aren't for eating!!!!

I don't know why it took him so long, but I'm relieved. He's 2 1/2! He's always on the go, so it's nice to see him finally sit for something.

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
jbishop928
by Group Admin on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:26 PM

Connor has ALWAYS loved to color! :) He's really into art, I think he gets it from DH's cousin! haha He would be happy if all he had was a pad of paper and a pen :) We're restocking the art supplies for Christmas! :) 

Jodyblonde2007
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:18 PM

Wish my LO would learn that, he thinks crayons, books, anything and everything is suppose to go in his mouth. ugh, it gets old taking everything away from him.

MissyB1011
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:40 PM

That is exactly how Alex was. Especially green crayons. My poor daughter had to hide her art stuff when she wasn't using it, so he couldn't get into it!

Quoting Jodyblonde2007:

Wish my LO would learn that, he thinks crayons, books, anything and everything is suppose to go in his mouth. ugh, it gets old taking everything away from him.

samanthabecker
by Member on Nov. 10, 2011 at 11:25 AM
I have one that will sit and color, the other I guess thinks they are fruit flavored.
hanna06
by Group Admin on Nov. 11, 2011 at 2:20 PM
Lol mine loves to color, EVERYTHING!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mymommasgirl
by Member on Nov. 13, 2011 at 2:12 PM

gavin loves to color even if its on himself lol. im glad they have the washable ones...

kylansmommy09
by Member on Nov. 14, 2011 at 6:23 PM

Aww my DS likes to color but sometimes ... not on paper.... he is 2. i gave him his coloring paper and a pen yesterday while we were cleaning and i walk in the bedroom and he is COVERED in pen OMG hahahah it was the cutest thing EVER both his legs n arms i scooped him up n gave him a bath but couldn't help but laugh 

DevinAnnesmom
by on Nov. 15, 2011 at 2:02 AM

Joseph loves to color. Every once in a while he'll still stick the crayon in his mouth, but we've gotten past that for the most part. Now I just have to make him color on the paper I give him instead of everything else...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)