Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello ladies!!! Ive just got done look at a post "lets see the 2009 babies now" and it amazing to see all these beautiful babies growing up so fast. So that post had me thinking about something thats been on my mind lately! I think ive fallen into baby heat, lol.....while pregnant with my daughter and afterwards I have found myself saying that "this is my first and last!"! Well now im rethinking those words and now im thinking about having another more within the next few years. Have any of you ladies had another child since the birth of your 2009 baby/babies?

by on Mar. 15, 2012 at 12:03 AM
Replies (51-57):
Dodie702
by Member on Apr. 15, 2012 at 1:10 AM
1 mom liked this
I have major baby fever, but we aren't going to ttc until the end of the year.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nicole4ray
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:08 PM

I've been baby hungry since my '09 baby was about 6 months old. Unfortunately it took until she was 2 1/2 to convince my husband that I should go off of birth control, and now that I'm off it just isn't happening. I would love to have another one as soon as possible!

RyansMommie07
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 8:17 AM

we're expecting our last this coming august :)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Ryan and Troy are going to be Big Brothers!  Baby Boy Myers ... coming this summer!!!

SaturnsMom
by New Member on May. 7, 2012 at 11:35 PM
I had another baby who is turning one soon. She was a surprise and I found out I was pregnant when my 2009 girl was 19 months old. Now I am done!
OhSoReady
by New Member on May. 9, 2012 at 7:10 AM

He will be 3 in July!! Yeah me!!! But. . . . . . .I am now prego with twins due October 25th!

Amy482
by Member on May. 9, 2012 at 11:10 AM
Mackenzie will be 3 july 5th we have been trying for 2 years for #3 i have a 6 year old son
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mkjordan307
by on May. 14, 2012 at 1:07 AM

I am due in 17 days with another boy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)