Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's see your Baby BOY going Home Outfits!

Posted by on Nov. 13, 2008 at 7:29 PM
  • 102 Replies
  • 25675 Total Views

I LOVE all the little going home outfits!  Lets see what you are thinking of bringing home your Bundle in!!!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
by on Nov. 13, 2008 at 7:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jbishop928
by Group Admin on Nov. 13, 2008 at 7:46 PM

My husband is a HUGE LSU fan...So we're bringing him home in LSU gear!

AnaMaria624
by on Dec. 10, 2008 at 4:42 PM

I think we might take him home in something more comfortable. But I know for sure this will be his hospital pictures outfit. Its size newborn....

**Proud Stay At Home Mommy!** 

preview image

MrsBentine
by Member on Dec. 16, 2008 at 12:29 AM

http://www.cafemom.com/group/photographerseek

gabesmommi
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:51 AM

we just got Griffins  yesturday lol . then i realised that my oldest was born in August and we didnt have any lil coats or anything  so i got a lil snow suit to so with it  for him to use till may - her in Ohio - well NE ohio its still pretty chilly um till June normally and it will prolly still be snowing in late march / early april . i still have to find fuzzy brown socks and a lil brown hat yet

this is the lil snow suit thing lol  i think its a reindeer  ( sp?) lol  idk its cute

beccaroni
by on Dec. 24, 2008 at 8:24 PM

this is the outfit we have decided on so far.

guenifer
by New Member on Jan. 5, 2009 at 10:39 PM

Ok, I hadn't even gotten there yet.  But question:  seems to me all these little baby newborn clothes are REALLY diversly sized.  Even when store marked newborn.  I mean, this is my first and I am not due till mid to late April, so, I have no idea how big my lovely little boy will be.  Do you all just guestimate according to the last utrasounds or what?  Choose like a medium looking NB outfit?

I have just returned back to the states from living overseas for the last 8 years, and I don't have alot of new reliable sources around here to pose questions to.  Appreciate all insight!!      thanks

mom2LynAvi
by Member on Jan. 6, 2009 at 3:32 AM

Honestly the outfit is going to be kida baggy on a newborn. Both of my girls were 8lbs 1oz and their outfits still looked big on them, but thats ok. If you're really worried about an outfit fitting just right you may want to get a premmie outfit for going home.

Quoting guenifer:

Ok, I hadn't even gotten there yet. But question: seems to me all these little baby newborn clothes are REALLY diversly sized. Even when store marked newborn. I mean, this is my first and I am not due till mid to late April, so, I have no idea how big my lovely little boy will be. Do you all just guestimate according to the last utrasounds or what? Choose like a medium looking NB outfit?

I have just returned back to the states from living overseas for the last 8 years, and I don't have alot of new reliable sources around here to pose questions to. Appreciate all insight!! thanks

cyndi323
by Member on Jan. 6, 2009 at 10:35 AM

We brought Brady & Troy home in A&M gear! My husband & father in law went there so if we do have another boy we will be bringing him home in something similiar to this. We were expecting a bigger baby, but Troy came 4 weeks early so needless to say his outfit was a little big!

Aidensmommy2be
by on Jan. 8, 2009 at 1:28 PM
1 mom liked this

This is my favorite one and I can't wait to bring him home in this :]

Melissa0216
by Member on Jan. 8, 2009 at 6:58 PM

I am not due for quite some time and a little while off from finding out the sex, but my second son was born in December 2007 and came home from the NICU twelve days later wearing this...

I am a young, married, fulltime working, part time school attending, mother of two boys with another one on the way!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)