Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's see your Baby BOY going Home Outfits!

Posted by   + Show Post

I LOVE all the little going home outfits!  Lets see what you are thinking of bringing home your Bundle in!!!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
by on Nov. 13, 2008 at 7:29 PM
Replies (71-80):
babybour315
by New Member on Aug. 1, 2009 at 4:14 PM

Quoting FDwifeand3boys:

I dunno maybe it is because it is our 3rd, but I never brought the baby home in  a " going home outfit " anyone else on the same page?

I use the good ole hospital cap ( I think they are more comfy then the store bought ones and the shirts with cuffs from the hospital are nice and toasty warm with a swaddle blanket- so that leaves just a warmer blanket to put over him in the carseat- LoL So I guess I will post a pic of the blanket I will be bringing for him.

i'm with you. i brought my 3 kids home in comfy cozy sleepers. they aren't gonna do much but sleep the whole day anyways

kary1124
by Member on Aug. 14, 2009 at 3:16 AM

i saw this outfit and fall in love with it so i had to buy it and decided that it was going to be what we bring jude home in. he's due in dec so it's gonna be cold

TikiMama19
by New Member on Aug. 14, 2009 at 3:36 AM

my munckin.

momofboys631
by on Aug. 14, 2009 at 3:47 AM

baseballtoddler boybaby boy

Mom To 3 Rowdy Boys

CAgirl1214
by Member on Aug. 14, 2009 at 4:17 AM

I brought my son a nice newborn outfit for coming home, but it was HUGE on him.  he was 6'7" and 19.5" which isn't abnormally small, but the newborn clothes are so freaking big, they didn't fit him for weeks.  we had to run out and buy some premie PJs which i recommend to everyone now.  :D  Here he is in the premies at about 2 days old.

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Mindy83
by Member on Aug. 21, 2009 at 1:49 PM
devbaby0
by Member on Aug. 22, 2009 at 2:09 AM

going home out fitpictures outfit my hubby is in the military

PrinceEdsmommy
by Member on Aug. 23, 2009 at 12:47 AM

this is what my son wore home after being in the NICU for 4 months :) what a happy day that was! (he was born @ 24 weeks and weighed 460 grams...we thought he would never come home!)

HisMommy414
by on Aug. 23, 2009 at 4:32 AM

My son was born on April 9th but I just found the picture. I didn't bring enough clothes for a C-Section so his originally-planned "going home" outfit was dirty.

Here's what we brought him home in:

And this was his outfit for pictures:

Gosh.. I'm getting teary eyed! I can't believe it's been four months already!

....Ok sob moment over. But still! They grow up way too fast. =(

When it comes to my son, I'm one of those mommies you don't want to mess with.

avasmom09
by on Aug. 23, 2009 at 11:15 AM

Quoting kary1124:

i saw this outfit and fall in love with it so i had to buy it and decided that it was going to be what we bring jude home in. he's due in dec so it's gonna be cold

i just bought the orange and blue one yesterday that matches this...i love carters!!

gay pride ribbonits a boyJeni-Mom to Jaiden...Girlfriend of 4 yrs to April..Pregnant with our 2nd boy  due in Sept!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)