Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Start A Legit Home Based Business For ONE-TIME ONLY $45!!!!

Posted by on Mar. 3, 2012 at 1:00 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 188 Total Views

Are you tired of the rising cost of gasoline?  Did you know they are predicting that its going to continue to rise and we could be paying $5 a gallon before we know it?

DON'T PANIC...HELP IS HERE!!!  Are you fed up enough with high gas prices to take action and stop paying for it out of pocket?

If you are really serious...then I have a ONE-TIME $45 solution to share with you!

A ONE-TIME $45 DEPOSIT CAN HELP REDUCE OR ELIMINATE YOUR OUT OF POCKET EXPENSE FOR FILLING UP YOUR GAS TANK!!!

All you need is a willingness to share the news...about the 911 GAS CARD BUSINESS!!!  You can earn GIFT CARDS, CASH AND 100% MATCHING BONUSES!!!  You can use this cash for gas, bills or anything you want!!!

OH YEAH...and did I tell you WE'RE GLOBAL?  So you can literally get paid to TELL THE WORLD about the 911 GAS CARD BUSINESS!!!

NO MONTHLY FEES!!!
NO AUTO SHIP!!!
NO REQUIRED SPONSORSHIP!!!

Wouldn't it be nice to stop paying out of pocket for your gas and make a nice monthlyincome in the process?  Thousands are doing...why not  you?

Check out our team site   http://www.911gasfacts.info/index.html where you can get all the FACTS (but don't join there). 

Be sure to click on the tab "The 411 On The 911 Gas Card Business".  There you will find 2 videos...one about the comp plan and the other is our CEO explaining everything you get for $45.

If what you see interest you then we can go from there.  Please send me an email here on CafeMom or to pif.goldman@gmail.com or you can call me at 404-281-6179 and I'll be happy to provide you with more info.  I can also add you to our Facebook group if you would like so like me, you can get a feel for the type of people you would be working with.

Get back to me with any questions you may have!  I look forward to hearing from you and helping you get started with your 911 GAS CARD BUSINESS TODAY!!!

Theresa Goldman
911 Gas Card Business Owner 

by on Mar. 3, 2012 at 1:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
tagold88
by Member on Mar. 10, 2012 at 1:39 AM

Ladies!  This business is exploding!  You should really check it out if you ...

A) Are looking for a legitmate business opportunity for a low onetime fee

B) Do not want to pay montly fees or have an auto-ship

C) Don't like to sponsor

D) Like working with a team of great people with great tools to help you succeed

It doesn't get any better than this!  You get signed up on my team fir a Ont-Time $45 and you can either sponsor people and earn a 100% matching bonus when your personal referrals cycle...or you can not sponsor and let me build the team right under you and when there are 6 under you...you cycle!  And this is happening over and over again for people in 911 Gas Card Business!

I'm so excited...signed up my 1st person today!  If you want to get involved and have me building a team right under you...contact me today for placement on the team!

You WILL EARN MONEY WITH THIS BUSINESS! This is a GLOBAL business that can be shared internationally!  There are no limits on how much you can earn!

Inbox me here on Cafemom or email me at pif.goldman@gmail.com

Looking forward to our success!

Theresa Goldman

404-281-6179

tagold88
by Member on Mar. 11, 2012 at 3:34 AM

READ THIS POST IF YOU AREN'T MAKING MONEY FROM HOME! 

This home business that will work for  you!  And if you don't want to sponsor then you don't have to!  I will build the business directly under you causing you to cycle! 

Not only will I build under you...I will give you 1 personal referral so that you can earn $45 everytime that referral earns $45!

NO MONTHLY FEES!!

NO AUTOSHIP!!

NO SPONSORING REQUIRED!! (100% matching bonuses on your personal referrals if you do choose to sponsor - you earn when they earn!)

It doesn't get any easier than this!  Sign up, pay your $45, sponsor or don't sponsor...I will build under you and YOU WILL EARN MONEY!

If this sounds interesting to you then please email me at: pif.goldman@gmail.com for more info!

Here's to our success!

Theresa Goldman

pif.goldman@gmail.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)