Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Will Pay Your Way In! This Is A Must See! Don't Pass This Up!

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:23 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 170 Total Views

Hi CafeMom's! 

I'm so excited to share W2X with all of you!  This program is A-W-E-S-O-M-E!  It's definitely a game changer and is going to make a lot of people very wealthy.  Will you come along for the ride and be one of them?

I'm looking for 4 mom's who are extremely motivated for a better life for them and their family.  I want you to take a look at my site and if you like what you see I would like to PIF YOU IN!

http://www.wealth2xtreme.com/?blackgold88

This program cost only $5 to join (plus $2.50 processing fee)!  Wait until you see the earning potential on this one! They even have a 5 week plan to earning $1 million!  It's absolutely amazing!

Check out the site and if you are free at 11 am EST time the have a daily webinar!

Register now at:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/518612432

Make sure to reserve your seat early as we can only host 1,000 on the webinar and with now over 4,500 plus registered members at W2X, these seats will fill up FAST!

I am only paying it forward for the 1st 4 mom's to contact me with their interest so don't delay!

Contact me via email at pif.goldman@gmail.com in you are interested.  I look forward to working this amazing program with you!  

Blessings,

Theresa

by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
tagold88
by Member on May. 5, 2012 at 1:56 PM

Who would like to earn over $300K in just 15 short weeks by paying it forward for 4 people at the cost of only $7.50 with 100% commissions on all of your referrals (except for referrals #2 & #4 cause they are passed up to your sponsor)?

Wealth2Xtreme is absolutely AMAZING and at only $5 ($2.50 processing fee) and the ability to PIF your way to success...W2X is going to make a lot of people wealthy this year!

If you want to be one of those people then inbox me for more details. I have an amazing PIF calculator to share with those that join me...you will see just how easy it is to earn over $300K in 15 weeks by paying it forward for just 4 people.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)