Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking for Adult Toy companies...

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 2:01 PM
  • 13 Replies
  • 4762 Total Views

I am looking for an Adult Toy party company that has an affordable start up cost as well as a great support system. I really want to sign up with a company but I want to know that I won't be going into this alone. Please comment here with your company and the info about the kits. Thanks. 

by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 2:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PartyGalAnne
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 2:50 PM

My name is Anne Rehrig, and I am a Pennsylvania proud PartyGal. In November 2011, I celebrated 5 years as a PartyGal, and currently I am in the Top Five Distributors within the company. I love to bring new distributors into this business, because I feel it is the best career decision I ever made. PartyGals has allowed me to find so much confidence in myself, has strengthened my marriage, and I LOVE the great responses I get from my customers when they tell me how I have helped them understand and improve their sexuality and sensuality!

And it's totally FUN to party for my paycheck, too!

When you are choosing any party-plan company, there are certain questions you should always ask. Here are some of the most commonly asked questions about our company.  Please feel free to contact me anytime if you have more questions!

FAQ's about becoming a PartyGal!

Q. What kind of company is PartyGals?

A. PartyGals has been in the direct selling business for over 18 years. We currently have over 8,000 distributors, and are a member of CAHPA (Certified Adult Home Party Association) as well as the DSWA (Direct Selling Women's Alliance). We are also accredited by the Better Business Bureau. We strive to empower women in their relationships as well as in their finances, offering a proven turn-key business plan that lets each member individually run their business the way it works for them!

Q. What do I have to do to become a PartyGal?

A. To join the PartyGals team, all you have to do is purchase your starter kit, and sign the distributor agreement. There is a kit to fit everyone's business plan!
$119 kit= over $300 in retail products*

$299 kit= over $600 in retail products

$999 kit= over $2700 in products, and a 50% buying discount (Wholesale distributor- responsible for paying your own state sales taxes)

*If you begin by purchasing the $119 kit, you can decide to upgrade to the $299 or $999 kit within 90 days of your start date. No other starter kits can be purchased in the first calendar year.

Q. Do I have to hold a certain amount of parties in a specific time period to join or earn commissions?

A. No. You are a PartyGal from the day you sign your agreement. Your commissions and earnings begin immediately, so as soon as you sell your first item, you are making money!

Q. What will be in my starter kit?

A. You will receive the products that you will use for demonstrating (toys, lotions, novelties), and everything you will need to hold your first party! Catalogs, bags, as well as order forms, invitations and other fun stuff! (In 5 years of being a PartyGal, I still have some of my original toys in my kit!) Your starter kit also includes your website FREE for the first 30 days.

Q. Are there any other fees associated with joining PartyGals?

A. There is a $14.95 monthly maintenance fee. This $14.95 monthly fee maintains your status as an active distributor, and includes your personal website, domain, web hosting, shopping cart, drop shipping, and no-fee credit card processing. You'll never pay a dime purchasing unwanted product to meet monthly sales quotas!!

Q. How much product am I required to sell each month?

A. PartyGals asks that you sell or buy a minimum of $100 (retail cost) per month, OR $300 over a 3 month period, in order to retain "premiere" status. That averages out to 1 party every 3 months, or just take catalog orders, buy for yourself, friends and family. If you do not meet the quarterly requirements, you remain a distributor as long as you maintain your $14.95/month website. All orders placed there will be at a 40% commission. I consider it a "Sam's Club" of sex toys.  Pay your "membership" and get great discounts when you shop! LOL

Q. Am I required to attend a bunch of meetings?

A. No! In fact when we do hold meetings, you are often given a discount on an order, or free product just for attending, but nothing is mandatory. We also offer free, informative conference calls every Tuesday at 7pm EST to help you stay informed without leaving the house! You just have to call in and listen- no participation required! (You will be required to listen to 1 new recruits call to get your website training!)

Q. Will I be provided with party leads?

A. The home office will post leads by city and state on the PartyGals Distributor Forums every day, on a first-come, first-serve basis. Your upline (the person who signed you up) may also share parties with you. The best way to get your first party is to hold one for yourself! Hold an open house for your friends and family to show off your new business!

Q. Do I have to have good credit or a credit card?

A. No. You can pay for your orders on a pre-paid credit/debit card. PartyGals does not run a credit check on you since you pay for all of your products up front. (You will be asked for your SS# when you join, in the event you'd ever "take the money and run" ). We do recommend that you have a checking account so that you can deposit checks that customers will write to you.

Q. How much can I make?

A. How much do you want to make? You make 40% of everything you sell, which is much better than some other companies offer. With PartyGals you can do as many parties as you wish! The average party is around $400, but I have had parties totaling over $1800! With our monthly specials, and sales & recruiting incentives, you have the potential to make 50-60% of everything you sell! When you recruit, you make an additional percentage of everything they sell, so your income has unlimited potential! This business is not for the needy, it's for the Greedy! The hungrier you are, the more money you'll make!

Q. How do I get paid?

A. You pay yourself after each party. No waiting for "the check's in the mail". Deposit the checks and cash you collect at the party, place your order, and whatever is left over is yours! If you decide to sell products cash & carry, put the money right in your pocket! If you earn bonuses, or commission on website sales, that money is available on the 1st of the following month.

~If you are a PartyGals Wholesale (50%) Distributor, you must apply for a state sales tax license. You collect the tax, and remit it to your state in compliance with your state laws. Pay for your product, set aside the tax collected, and what's left over is yours.

~If you are a 40% Taboo Distributor, PartyGals will collect all your sales taxes for you*, so there are no licenses or paperwork to do! (*This is for the $119 or $299 kits.)

As an example (I'm using Pennsylvania, since that's where I live): You sell a $10 item, you'd collect the $10, and 6% PA sales tax (60 cents). When you place your distributor order, you'd remit $6 for the product, and the full sales tax, 60 cents. The other $4 is yours to keep! (That's your 40% commission!)

Q. Must I have a computer or internet?

A. No. A computer is very helpful, but not necessary! Each PartyGal is assigned a sales rep that you can call to place orders, answer questions, keep you motivated and handle any problems should they arise. If you do not have internet access, I recommend placing a call to your sales rep at least once a week to catch up on what's new.

Q. Am I restricted to a specific territory?

A. No. We are a team at PartyGals and you can do parties where ever you want. You can even work with other PartyGals to share a booth at an expo or event, or trade parties if something comes up. If you move, you take your business with you! Visit your in-laws in another state and treat them to a fun night at home! You are free to go where your business takes you!

Q. Are PartyGals Parties for ladies only?

A. No. But the choice is yours. If you don't feel comfortable talking about our products with men, you shouldn't. But we are one of the few companies that do allow men at our parties, so couples can shop together. (Other companies absolutely forbid men at parties! That rule eliminates 50% of your potential customers!)

Q. How do I know what the products are?

A. All of our product demonstrations can be viewed online, or there are descriptions of them in your online training manual. There are even download-able note cards that you can print to take to your first parties with you! If you live close to me, you are always welcome to tag along with me for a few parties so you can see how I present them as well! If you don't live nearby, I'll try to find another distributor who can party with you.

Q. Am I required to hold sales or give away certain items for hosting a party?

A. That's the best thing about this company! You run your business the way YOU want! The only thing you are required to do is give your Hostess 10% of their party's total in free merchandise. (Ex: $400 party = $40 in free stuff). You can give a half off item, a free toy, whatever you choose! Any sales or specials you run are for you to decide!

Q. Are there any scripts to memorize or a dress code for parties?

A. Definitely not! Scripts are there if you need them, but we provide great training tools and advice on how to have a successful party. The way you run your parties-and your business-is entirely up to you. From formal presentations to completely unstructured gatherings to one-on-one visits, the choice is yours. That makes it easy for our Consultants (and their customers) to relax and be themselves.

Q. What do I do if I need help?

A. You can contact your upline, your sales rep, or any member of the PartyGals staff, and they will help you in any way they can! PartyGals functions as a team, and we are ALL willing to help out any of our "Sisters", trade ideas, share selling tips, and motivate each other.

Q. What if this just doesn't work for me?

A. At PartyGals, we realize that even with the best of intentions on both sides, not all partnerships are meant to be. As a Distributor, you are free to leave PartyGals at any time. There is no cancellation penalty, and nothing to return.

I offer FREE shipping on starter kits for all my team members!

That's a savings of $20-30, just for joining! Please be sure to contact me directly to join my team, and redeem this free shipping offer! (Not valid with website enrollment!) 

PartyGalAnne
PartyGals Romance & Pleasure Parties
#1 in Sales in Pennsylvania

#2 in Sales in the USA/Canada 2011

www.PartyGalAnne.com

charleyangel317
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 3:08 PM

What if I only take credit or debit cards for payments? I don't really trust checks.

PartyGalAnne
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 6:06 PM

You can do that. I actually do not accept checks, either. I have my own merchant account so I can take cards for cash n carry, but you can also process cards thru your website with no fees or charges.

Quoting charleyangel317:

What if I only take credit or debit cards for payments? I don't really trust checks.

charleyangel317
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 6:51 PM

Quoting PartyGalAnne:

You can do that. I actually do not accept checks, either. I have my own merchant account so I can take cards for cash n carry, but you can also process cards thru your website with no fees or charges.

Quoting charleyangel317:

How would I get the commissions? Are they issued on a schedule for the orders we get with credit cards?

PartyGalAnne
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 11:35 PM

Credit card order commissions are paid every Friday. Or if you opt for a merchant account you have the money in 2 days.

Quoting charleyangel317:

Quoting PartyGalAnne:

Quoting charleyangel317:

How would I get the commissions? Are they issued on a schedule for the orders we get with credit cards?

charleyangel317
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 8:09 AM
How much is the merchant account.
PartyGalAnne
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 8:41 PM

The one I use is Propay, and it's $30/year. No out of pocket fees. So if you don't use it, you don't pay for it.

There are others out there, but for many of them selling adult oriented items is a violation of their terms of service, so if you look at those, read their fine print very carefully!

Quoting charleyangel317:

How much is the merchant account.

craftylilwitch
by New Member on Jun. 5, 2012 at 2:11 PM

Hi I'm with Intimate Expression and have been for a little over a year and I love this company. I Know I am in business for myself but not buy myself~ I have an amazing upline that is there for me when needed, We have 2 facebook group sites so you can get on and chat with other consultant any time, we also have a yahoo group. Also the company is family owned and availible if you need them. just call and a real person answered the phone~ NO Automated system Here! Ok the Basic

Right now we are offering 2 diferent start up kits one is the jump start book party kit  for $49.95 ($200 in retail product)

the other is jump start kit for $119.95( $390 in retail product) plus all the necessary marketing material to get you started.

we also offer Fast start Incentive program which you can earn free merchandise for you kit w/in the frist 30 days .

we make 50% from the very start, 40% on lingerie and Shunga

we have a competitive compensation program

you do not have to carry inventory, no quotos, you do have to have a separete merchant account for $29.95 monthly maintanve fee~ CC processing, your website, drop shipping straight to your hostesses and customers.

We also have ONE OF THE BEST HOSTESS PLANS

25% credit on retails sales once their party reaches $250

BONUS BUYS, HOSTESS EXCLUSIVES, GUEST LIST INCENTIVES, BOOKING CREDIT $20 for each one.

If you would like More info still ~ contact me and I will send you out a (no obligation) recruit packet and catalog so you can see all the product we have to offer. 

craftylilwitch
by New Member on Jun. 5, 2012 at 2:16 PM

Oh I forgot You can also check out all the info online at Intimate-expressions.com\dianegraham.

Unline other Companies who make you fill out a form for info~ we have nothing to hide and it's on our website.

intimatetickles
by New Member on Sep. 17, 2012 at 12:25 PM

Here is a great article:

http://ezinearticles.com/?How-To-Choose-The-Right-Adult-Toy-Party-Company-To-Represent&id=7273216

Good Luck!

Virginia J White
Aurora Colorado
Cloud 9 By Intimate Tickles
http://www.intimatetickles.com
877-531-5541

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)