Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Attention Party Organizers!! Demarle at Home offers Everything!!

Posted by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 11:40 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 218 Total Views

Hello to all! My name is Anthea and I'm happy to join this group.  

And I'm very happy to share my experience as an Independent Sales Consultant with Demarle at Home -- a fantastic direct sales company that offers unique, high-quality cookware and bake ware through a social cooking business that everyone loves, and best, that anyone can do.  Their products are most definitely cutting edge, and the everyday easy business model promotes healthy lifestyles and simple cooking solutions for you and your family.  
For myself, I have found (finally) a way to be self-sufficient.  My life (see personal notes below) requires a good deal of flexibility, and with my Demarle at Home business I have realized that goal.  And I'm doing what I enjoy most, and what I would be doing regardless of any situation -- Cooking!  Cooking beautfiul, healthy, innovative and clean food for my family.  And, I'm making money!  At first I looked at the money-making part as a kind of bonus for doing what I love, but now I am really realizing the benefits.  I'm earning 20 - 30% commissions on party sales, plus up to 11% on the sales of my personal recruits, PLUS, leadership bonuses!!  All that, and I'm earning bonus points for the annual incentive trip to Los Cabos, Mexico (only 50,000 points needed!!).

Right now, I'm looking for 5 new enthusiastic recruits to expand my team.  Yes, there's a cost involved, but for the remainder of this month - September 2012 - you can get the entire "Business Kit" for $99.95 (full retail value is over $385.00).  Everything you need is in there.  It includes the best-selling products, plus all marketing and training materials.  And, all new recruits this month get a sign-on bonus of 10,000 points toward the Los Cabos trip!! You'd be 20% of the way there!!

I would be very happy to talk to anyone with interest... But also understand that you may want to do a little looking around online first, so please check-out the links below.  My Independent Rep ID # US10593 , or my name, Anthea Noonan, is required if you do decide to join.  Not absolutely required, but if you want my support and guidance... Or, if you just see something you want to order from their online catalog, please send the order through me for special discounting.

For more info click on this link: http://www.demarleathome.com/become/index.html and spend some time looking at the website.  
As an Independent  Sales Consultant I have access to my own personalized website: http://www.mydemarleathome.com/Cleancooking/ and with the company's support, I have also created a facebook page which has been HUGE for promoting my business: http://www.facebook.com/Cleancooking
Any and all questions are welcome...

And last, a little about me... I am happily married, and stay-at-home-mom to my sweetest 8 year old daughter.  It had always been our plan for me to go back out in the world to work (at least part time)  once my daughter was in school, but special needs changed all that.  My daughter is diagnosed autism spectrum disorder, which requires me to be available more than 100% at any given moment.  It's tough at times, yes, but more of a blessing in disguise.  These last years have taught me and given me more than I ever dreamed, and I wouldn't change things for the world.

by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 11:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)