Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Host A Secret Rendezvous!

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2013 at 8:08 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 122 Total Views
We are now scheduling appointments for private parties and demonstrations of some of the hottest most popular adult toys & novelties on the market! Our Secret Rendezvous are totally confidential and FREE! Cloud9Party.com offers products designed to spice up your already extraordinary love life. Our catalog has everything from Aromatherapy to Supplements to Intimate Toys & Apparel for your pleasure Host A Secret Rendezvous! Tour the beautiful world of todays glass and timeless classic adult toys, and learn how to choose the one that suits you best. Unlock the secrets to the G-Spot. Discover the sensual art of aromatherapy. Play exciting games like Dirty Dice, Diva Bingo, I Will Survive and Move Your Booty. It’s all very informal and you’ll be able to indulge yourself and your guests by offering many gorgeous Cloud9Party.com products. What is a Secret Rendezvous? A Secret Rendezvous is a fantastic way to chill with your friends. Get everyone together, have fun and unwind while truly being “wowed” for free in the comfort of your own home. Secret Rendezvous are fun, we play naughty but harmless games, ladies will get to touch, smell & play with products. We will share product knowledge, teach you some sexual facts and help you choose the best products to suit your needs. So, get together with your friends and enjoy a night of laughter all for free in the comfort of your own home. Gentlemen this is not limited to just the ladies, guys wanna have fun too and like to surprise their ladies with gifts! This is not limited to the wild and kinky, your only requirements are : 1. Be a healthy human being with an open mind 2. Have the desire or need to spice things up a little in the bedroom (or any other place of your choice) 3. Be willing to explore your lovers bodily needs in new and exciting ways. 4. Be willing to take your lover to a new Climax 5. Like to have parties, mingle with friends, shop, and create new memories. These products and parties are open to anyone over the age of 18, and not gender specific, can be purchased in the privacy of your own home via the internet, are guaranteed to please. There is something for everyone's needs, wants, desires, and fantasies! I am excited to be your Cloud9 consultant and can't wait to meet you and help you create new and lasting memories with your significant lovers. Please visit my Facebook Fan Page and hit "Like" www.facebook.com/cloud9partiesbydolly as well as visit my personal webpage: www.cloud9party.com (we are still building our site and adding new items daily) If you do not see what you are looking for please fill out contact info and provide information for item needed/wanted and I will find it at the best available price for you, request more info or catalog, book parties, or shop til you drop! Thank you! Helping adults find creative ways to have fun! Specializing in Adult novelties, toys, lingerie and more!
by on Apr. 13, 2013 at 8:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
cloud9party
by New Member on Apr. 13, 2013 at 8:15 PM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)