Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home business ads ~ deleted weekly!

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2009 at 4:16 PM
  • 67 Replies
  • 2304 Total Views

AtHome America! 
http://www.athome.com/lisab 

Beautiful affordable Home decor as seen on Extreme Makeover Home Edition!!

I have been doing AHA for almost 3 years and it has been a wonderful blessing for my family!

AtHome is a company with a heart - I love that I can put God and family first and then work my business around what works for us.

I have earned great $$, a brand new computer, awesome trips and have also been able to decorate my home for FREE ~ all while having FUN

I would love to help you get started!

For the month of Feb. - start for just $50!

AtHome AmericaStay home with your kids make $$ and have a DEBT FREE Christmas!  Start for JUST $50    http://www.athome.com/lisab

Want some FAMILY FUN???  Join my new group, http://www.cafemom.com/group/50687

by on Jan. 31, 2009 at 4:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kathy067j
by on Feb. 2, 2009 at 3:12 PM

Wholesale Romance  Where Couples and Reps play for Less

HGPDawn
by Member on Feb. 6, 2009 at 1:14 PM

During the month of February allow me to  show my appreciation for you as a Hostess by offering YOU 30% Hostess Benefits with a qualified ($200) Party!  That is right…February is 30% FREE Hostess Benefits!!! And I can't wait to start giving away FREE Products!!! 

Home, book or online parties!!! you choose which is right for you!!!

Party Sales
30% Free Product  
  Half Price   Items
$400
$120
$600
$180
$800
$240
$1000
$300

Dawn Mulvey

H&GP Gold Designer
413-388-0439
mulv4164@yahoo.com

lakeishah
by New Member on Feb. 11, 2009 at 2:37 PM

Book an Online Party and get free Bath and Body Products, Perfumes, Scrubs, Mineral Make Up and much more.

Host A Lifestyle Gathering 

Welcome to the Soul Purpose Lifestyle Gathering, where you will experience not only new ways to illuminate your body, your beauty, your style, and your spirit but also discover an attitude of prosperity and wellbeing that will help you make remarkable changes in your life and the lives of those around you. 

Your guest will be pampered like never before!

Themed Parties Available

Spa Parties, Girls Night Out, Make-Over Party, Wine and Cheese, Mother-Daughter, couples, and many,many, more!

Book Your Party Today ! Contact me for availability at lakeishah@hotmail.com (if you are not in the Las Vegas area I can locate one of my business partners in your area ~ You Deserve Pampering Too!)

Hostess Benefits

• Enjoy a fun, relaxing lifestyle experience with their favorite
friends and family while learning the principles for bringing
the spa lifestyle and experience home.

• Receive 25% - 75% discount on their order, based on the
total product sales from their party sales.

• Have the opportunity to purchase unique ‘Host Only”
products selected especially for them by our Founder &
CEO, Nadine Thompson.

Discount ~ Party Product Sales ~ Total* # Parties Booked

25% $50 - $299.99
50% $300 - $999.99 1 booking
75% $1000 and up 2 bookings

Lifestyle Party Hosts will be able to take their discount on their personal order of up to $300 in Soul Purpose products!*

The discount can be taken on an order for any Soul Purpose product including a special selection of “Host Only” products (which will be announced and will change quarterly).

Example:
If a Host has a $500 party and 1 booking
She/he qualifies for a 50% discount level.
Save $150!
 They can place an order for up to $300 retail
product value and take their 50% discount... saving up to $150!

LaKeisha Baker
Soul Purpose Lifestyle Entrepreneur
http://www.4mybodyandsoul.com/
http://LaKeishaH.youngevityonline.com  (wellness)
Own Your Own Business for ONLY $35

AmandaStevens
by on Feb. 17, 2009 at 1:35 PM

Now More Than Ever The Pampered Chef Is The Solution For You!

There has never been a better time to consider this closely...

We will be honest in saying many are asking, "Is your business okay in these uncertain times?"

Our honest answer... YES!! 

The Pampered Chef was started in 1980 -- the year the last recession started!

We were relevant then, and we are still relevant now.

Our company is the only direct sales company that is experiencing growth during these uncertain times.

Other companies are struggling and even filing bankruptcy,

The Pampered Chef is GROWING!  Why?

• Approx $2 or less per serving recipes, we are teaching others how to save money at the grocery store
  • Power Cooking (or multiple meals)... cook once, serve three times.
  • People are eating out less, or not at all, and cooking at home more... we have high quality cooking tools to help them save time in the kitchen

1.        Over 350 products offered

2.        Over 80% of them are $30 or less

3.        Over ½ of them are $20 or less

4.        Over 100 of them are $10 or less with many of them less than $5

Our host program makes it easy to get these in your kitchen for FREE

People now more than ever need extra money.  We offer the opportunity to make extra money on your own terms.

No risk is involved to see for yourself if this is a good fit for you.

Don't want to or can't leave your family for a long time each week?  YOU DON'T HAVE TO!  

Being away from home...   5 HOURS A WEEK IS $500 A MONTH & 10 HOURS A WEEK IS $1000+ A MONTH

Are you in a position that you need extra money? 

Do you know someone that is in that position?

Please read and carefully consider the following... and share it with everyone you know.

This has changed my life, and I want you to know that it can change yours too!

What are the facts about starting your own Pampered Chef Business?

$155 + tax (about $10) original investment unless you take a host credit of $20 or $40 first.

You receive in your first 30 days:

• $425+    in products for your kitchen and business
  • $100+    of business supplies
  • $300*     commission in your first month (with a launch show and 3 other shows - all below average)
  • $200*     PC $$ to use on paperwork, supplies, products  (this program is unlimited for 3 months - low estimate)
  • $100*     SIGN ON BONUS of extra products of your choice
  • $50*       Rebate back from me when you complete an easy 3 step training program and minimum sales
  • $25.50*  PRODUCT BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM.
  • $18.50*  Additional Bonuses Available for joining with a friend

That's $1219.00 in cash and products / business supplies in your first 30 days.

Remember, you invested $155 + tax at full price.

IF THAT ISN'T A NO RISK OPPORTUNITY -  I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS!

* All available for joining us Jan 1 - Feb 28 and completing a minimum sales requirement which is below average and will include a launch show for you  to help you get started and 2-3 other cooking or catalog shows.  All information above is based on 20% below average amounts.  It is likely you will have more in commission and New Consultant Reward bonuses.

Amanda Stevens
Pampered Chef Consultant
Phone/Text~ 702~234~4060
Email~ amandaste@yahoo.com

Ms.Melanie
by New Member on Feb. 24, 2009 at 1:38 AM

If Money Doesn't Motivate You...

... Poverty will.

The National Unemployment Rate in January 2009 was at 18%.  18% of Americans are out of work. Amazingly, Pure Romance's sales have skyrocketed!  Why?

People aren't going out like they used to and they aren't spending money like they did 1 year ago.  Instead of spending $20+ on a movie date, they are using their home theaters and renting movies from The Red Box for $1.  People aren't spending money on dinner at fancy restaurants; they are spending time clipping coupons and getting out the recipe books to make good meals at home.  People aren't throwing elaborate parties; Ladies across the nation are providing some snacks and drinks to friends at Pure Romance Parties.

Pure Romance consultants are NOT unemployed.  They are SELF-employed.  It's hard to be fired or laid off from a job when you are your own boss!

Pure Romance consultants who live in extremely impoverished areas are setting sales records that are rocking the entire romance industry!  There's nothing else for them to do but stay home and BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.  Nothing puts a smile on a stressed out woman's face better than some battery operated stimulation!  The economy may not be stimulated, but Pure Romance hostesses and guests surely are!

The time is now.  The place is Pure Romance.  The opportunity is beyond compare.  Consultants who hold ONE PARTY PER MONTH are adding an average of a much-needed $200-$400 of pure profit to their family budgets every month!  

YOU can be one of these consultants.  For a limited time, you can join Pure Romance for ONLY $99 +shipping!  Visit my website http://www.BestRomanceParty.com and click on "Sell Pure Romance" for more information!

ALREADY HAVE ROMANCE PARTY EXPERIENCE?  I have been in the romance industry for over 6 years.  I have been with Pure Romance for a few months now.  While I did "ok" with my former endeavor, my business has literally BOOMED with Pure Romance.  I have consistently had high sales, I consistently have repeat business, and I consistently have new ladies joining my team who have decided that Pure Romance is the answer to their budget.  If you are already part of a romance home party plan, and you aren't making the kind of money that YOU want to make, talk to me about our Transfer Program!  It's simple, it's easy, and it's VERY profitable! 

Becoming a Pure Romance consultant was THE best business decision I have ever made!

Melanie Leaseburg
724-439-4291
melanie.leaseburg@gmail.com
www.bestromanceparty.com

Ryanswife
by on Mar. 4, 2009 at 2:37 PM
I'm sure you have all thought at least one or twice about working for a "Home Party" company. Am I right? I did to and it was a great choice I made and that is why I wantto share it with you. Trust me you don't have to be a seller or know everything about fashion and what's "in" to work with Premier Designs. You don't have to master in sales to do this. Trust me I'm an at home mom of 3 kids and babysit I'm NO sales person lol. Premier Designs makes it easy to conduct your business and earn income by retailing the jewelry~ All Jewelers earn 50% gross profit on jewelry sold at suggested retail (no matter what teh sales are) No inventory is required; sample jewelry is purchased at 50% off retail. Each Home Show is a pay day for the Jeweler, who gets to keep her 50% profit from each sale and sends to Premier the other 50% plus the tax and shipping paid by the customer. Jewelers who sponsor others into the business earn a 10% commission on the wholesale of everyone in the first three levels of their downline (sales organization) — even if there's only one person in each level. The company pays this commission to reward you for the time you invest in mentoring those you bring into the business No pressure at all please contact me with ALL your questions. If you have a few girlfriends that may also be interested for FREE I will come to your house and go over everything with all of you and no obligations. If you would like me to come again to your home for FREE and show you what I do...I'd love too. All you'd have to do is pick a date and give me a guest list. I really think this is something that every women would love and that is why I want to share it with you! I hope to hear from you soon even it it's answering questions! Never are you left alone with Premier Kayla Ryansbride820@aol.com
lapcounter
by on Mar. 6, 2009 at 10:18 AM

Hello my name is Dixie and I am with Inspiranza Designs, we sell .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry, we have the most affordable sterling silver pieces than anyone out there! I have never been disappointed in a piece I have added to my kit and I have many repeat customers!! Here is just a sneak peak at some of our fabulous pieces the rest may be view on www.InspiranzaDesigns.com/dixiecolquhoun, also what I LOVE, LOVE about this company is that there is no minimum to order! That is right if there is one piece you want you can order it!

lakeishah
by New Member on Mar. 13, 2009 at 6:16 PM

Hey Ladies,

Just wanted to see if you heard about the new social
network that pays you $1 for every referral?

http://theprivatemembership.com/vip/?e=Soul Purpose

Thousands will flock to this over the coming
weeks, so I wanted to make sure you knew about
it first!

Talk soon!
LaKeisha

LaKeisha Baker - Hankins
Soul Purpose Lifestyle Entrepreneur ~YNGSP201316

Start Your Journey to Prosperity for Only $10
http://www.4mybodyandsoul.com/

SheriCarpenter
by on Mar. 24, 2009 at 11:55 AM

Finally, a business opportunity where you can grow and belong! The It Works opportunity has changed the lives of thousands of people across the United States and Canada, helping them achieve financial freedom and start defining success in their own terms. And it can for you, too!

At It Works, we believe that owning your own business should not just help you prosper financially. It should also help you grow as a person, live a richer life, and build friendships—things that happen all the time in our close-knit community of distributors. Start Your It Works business before March 31st for only $99. April 1st price goes back up to $299!!

For more information visit http://itworks.net/sheriswraps or email me at wraps4u@comcast.net

SAHMelanie
by New Member on Mar. 25, 2009 at 3:45 PM

Contact me for a free business details. You could have your website up and running today! Read on to learn how our candles are different from your typical candle company.

Do you know anyone who owns a scented candle? I'm sure you do. Now everyone you know can be your new customer as you offer your candles through your own independent candle business. You will earn money from each sale.

But don't stop there. We are experiencing fast-paced growth and you can be a part of it. Have you ever thought about leading a team of ladies to success? Wonder how you would do that? Don't worry we provide free training and coaching. Take your income to new heights as you share your success with others.

I am expanding my team and I invite you to learn how you can get started. Don't delay because you could be the first in your area to offer this awesome opportunity.

If you want to work from home then why not work with someone who is already doing it. I work from home and you can too.

What products do you offer?
We offer electric candle warmers in many exclusive designs (over 45 styles). Our warmers are high quality yet affordable. We have a style to fit just about every decor. We also offer flameless and wickless wax bars that are highly fragrant yet affordable. Our wax bars outlast most 12 oz jar candles. We are all about offering a safer alternative to scented candles. No flame and no soot!

We have over 80 scents to choose from in wickless wax bars, room sprays, and car candles. Also, new plug-in warmers are great for those small spaces.

You will love the simplicity of the business. The system and products are easy to share and consumable products offer the potential for repeat orders. Customers will return again and again for refills.

How can I sell?
Online, person-to-person, parties, basket parties, fundraisers, and at fairs or expos.

Are the candles expensive?
No, they are a great value and very high quality. The products are made exclusively for Scentsy.

Do I have to carry inventory?
No

Do I have to meet a quota to remain active?
The quota is minimal, just $150 in one month every three months.

Do I need experience?
No, training is provided.

How do I find out more?
Visit
http://www.scentsy.com/mridinger for additional details and to see the products. You can get started right away by clicking on the "Start a Business" link on the website.

What if I have questions?
Email questions to mridinger@hotmail.com.

Is this a job?
This is not a job, it is a business that will allow you to work when you can work.

How much does it cost to start?
The New Consultant Business kit is $99 plus tax and $10 shipping. You will receive all the product and business materials you need to get you off to a great start.

Warmer
Wax Bar
Room Spray
Car Candle
Sample of each scent (testers - except those that haven't been released)
100 Business Cards (non-personalized)
100 Order Forms
100 Invitation Postcards

25 Catalogs
New Consultant Start Up Guide

Consultant Handbook Binder (inserts to be downloaded)
3 Month Subscription for a Personal Scentsy Website & Monthly Customer e-Newsletter Service ($10 a month thereafter, which is optional)

Contact me today to get started! You'll love it!

Independent Scentsy Consultant   www.scentsy.com/mridinger   mridinger@hotmail.com   405-613-4028

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN