Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home business ads ~ deleted weekly!

Posted by   + Show Post

AtHome America! 
http://www.athome.com/lisab 

Beautiful affordable Home decor as seen on Extreme Makeover Home Edition!!

I have been doing AHA for almost 3 years and it has been a wonderful blessing for my family!

AtHome is a company with a heart - I love that I can put God and family first and then work my business around what works for us.

I have earned great $$, a brand new computer, awesome trips and have also been able to decorate my home for FREE ~ all while having FUN

I would love to help you get started!

For the month of Feb. - start for just $50!

AtHome AmericaStay home with your kids make $$ and have a DEBT FREE Christmas!  Start for JUST $50    http://www.athome.com/lisab

Want some FAMILY FUN???  Join my new group, http://www.cafemom.com/group/50687

by on Jan. 31, 2009 at 4:16 PM
Replies (21-30):
debmaine
by New Member on Sep. 15, 2009 at 10:57 PM

Avon web party host wanted!

Would you like to earn Free Avon Products? Great time to earn Free Christmas Items, Stuff those stockings and have FUN!

You can invite all your online friends, family and I will even mail you a few brochures to collect orders from home.

Every will order when they want to, No cooking, NO cleaning, just sit back and relax.

Min 20% product earns, up to 50% product earnings depending on your sales.

Special gift for you if you have others that will book a party from you, and completes their party.

Give me a shout, and lets get you some FREE products.

Please email me and I will send you all the information and schedule a date.

http://www.youravon.com/dcornish

Email Me if you would like a Free shipping link.

afadventures
by on Sep. 20, 2009 at 11:31 PM

HOST A TRAVEL PARTY!  :) :) :)

I have a home based buisness opportunity for you to check out.  There is a start up cost becuase it is a business but it is in a great industry... TRAVEL!  The travel industry is expected to be a 15 trillion dollar industry in the next 10 years.!  WOW! We do have a great deal going on right now, and with me helping you I will make sure you get your investment back!  We really strive at keeping things as a team effort becuase we really want to see people make a living... living! 

So what do I do??

First i have my own site at www.afadventures.rovia.com where I am a leisure travel consultant.  I make a commission everytime someone books travel from me ranging from air, hotel, condo, vacation pacakges, etc etc.  All you do is promote your site tell your friends etc etc because the average person spends $3000 dollars a year on travel.  We also have baby boomers who are starting to ravel more and more! 

The second thing within the company i do is i am a representative so I get other people to join our team.  It is very fun and very ieasy.  Waht i do is try to show 2 people  a day which is easy because i just send them to my website at www.afadventures.worldventurs.biz to watch a short vidoe by clicking on the number 2 on the left hand side. 

Check out the sites, message me back with any questions!

Or call anytime at

April Flanigan

920-287-8851

clee8212
by on Sep. 21, 2009 at 5:02 PM

Tupperware Business Opportunity

Now is a great time to start working from home, or just enjoying a little extra income.

Consider Tupperware when thinking of your own home business.

Here are a few great reasons:

Low Start-Up Investment

Business Starter Kit $79.99 ($350.00 value)

Executive Business Starter Kit $119.99 ($515.00 value)

No Inventory

Your starter kit has everything you need to start your business.

Get Paid the Night of Your Party

You do not need to wait to get paid.

Flexible Hours

You work when you want!

Free Training

Free online and off line training. An up-line that is willing to help you get started and grow your business.

No Territories

Build you business where you want. Online and off-line.

Consultant Incentives

Earn free products.

Carol Lee

http://my.tupperware.com/clee8212

http://ifoundthisrecipe.blogspot.com

clee8212@hughes.net

Carol
Tupperware - Buy It, Sell It, Get It FREE
http://my.tupperware.com/clee8212

Have You Tried AVON Lately?
http://youravon.com/clee8212
beautifulawaken
by New Member on Sep. 28, 2009 at 9:55 PM

Hello looking to add someone to my team

Join Me and 1.6 Million Women throughout 34 countries Making MONEY with Mary Kay! 

There is more women who are earning over $100,000 a year in Mary Kay than any

other company in America!

Mary Kays Values:

God first, Family Second, and Career Third!

$100 for a kit that is valued at over $600 in retail to give you

the right start so you can begin your business right away!

We make 50% in commission, tons of bonus's items, and you are always

Just takes a $200 wholesale order placed every 2 months to stay active, and a $600 wholesale order to become qualified...DON'T LET THESE NUMBERS SCARE YOU! It's not as hard as you think like I said

We have an awesome team for back up support, we will teach you to get to were YOU WANT TO  GO!

Contact me today for more Information and to get you started Making MONEY

http://www.marykay.com/tiffanydwake

E-mail- tiffanydwake@marykay.com

we will be waiting for you 

doesn't matter what state you live in you can join mary kay today and start earning

PRbyEricaV
by New Member on Sep. 29, 2009 at 9:34 AM

Hey Ladies!!!!

Are you looking for a reason to get your girls together? Or just plain curious about the products Pure Romance has that will add some spice in your life? Email me today at atxpureromance@gmail.com to set a date to host your very own party.

As the hostess, you will receive 10% of the sales in product, PLUS a free gift for total sales over $150.

You get to pick the location, I will show up, and present a few of the fabulous products Pure Romance has to offer.

Can't wait to hear from you!!!!

Kahne
by New Member on Oct. 4, 2009 at 9:15 PM

SCENTSY WICKLESS CANDLES

$99 to join...

Healthcare  Benefits Avail

Debit/VISA card from company for commission pay

Unique Scentsy warmers use a low-watt bulb to melt the specially formulated wax slowly, maximizing the fragrance time of the Scentsy Bar or Scentsy Brick. With no flame, soot or wick, the Scentsy system is a safe way to enjoy more than 80 Scentsy fragrances.

I offer FREE buisiness tools to join my team!

wicklesskahne@q.com

www.scentsy.us/kahne

PRbyEricaV
by New Member on Oct. 28, 2009 at 10:02 AM

Pure Romance by Erica V

Pure Romance parties are the perfect opportunity to get together with your girlfriends for any occasion. Reasons to host a Pure Romance Party -

- Bachelorette Parties
- Suddenly Single or Divorced Parties
- Office Parties
- Birthday Parties
- Going Away Parties
- Martini Night Parties
- Sex and the City Parties
- House Warming Parties
- 'Just Because' Parties

Want a Little -
Shop and order for your favorite products online.
Visit ericamendez-viera.com to browse through our top of the line products:
- Most orders are shipped the same day
- Packaging is discrete and won't even say Pure Romance
- Top of the line products at lower prices than a novelty store
- Gifts for Him, Gifts for Her, Gifts for You
- Custom Romance Packages Available from $** to $***

Want a Lot -
Host your own FREE 'Girls Night Out' Pure Romance Party
No matter what your location is or who you choose to invite a Pure Romance party is sure to be anything but typical! Put the Passion back into your relationship and host a Party.
When you host a Pure Romance Party
- Receive exclusive free hostess gifts
- Receive 10% of the party sales to apply to your order

Want it ALL -
Become a Pure Romance Consultant

Saving for a vacation? Need to pay your car payment? Want extra Christmas spending money?
Or just need a few extra hundred dollars a month?

Then becoming a Pure Romance Consultant should be your next move!!! With the average party sales being $***, as a consultant you can earn $***-$*** dollars in a few hours of work (well, only a few would actually call this work).

Pure Romance is the #1 company for in-home parties for woman. We have the highest standards, and conduct the parties with the most class. So for all of you that have considered doing this part-time or maybe even full time, now is the time start making your own extra money!!!

If you are interested in becoming a Pure Romance Consultant I would be more than happy to provide you with an opportunity packet, which provides additional information about this incredible company and exciting business venture. Call me so I can answer any questions that you have and tell you more about my experience with Pure Romance. If you would like to see the job "in action", come along to watch one of my parties or you can join me as my guest at a consultant meeting.

Contact me by email  at atxpureromance@gmail.com to order your products, book a party, or become a Pure Romance Consultant.

There's something to be said for a Girls' Night.

We speak more freely. We laugh louder. We get a little silly. And most importantly, we reconnect!

Momeofgirlz
by New Member on Nov. 8, 2009 at 10:58 PM

Host a Party!

Host your own Tastefully Simple party, and your home will come alive with the aroma of freshly baked bread, the laughter of friends and family, and simple yet delicious meal ideas your whole family will enjoy!

Discover the Benefits of Hosting a Party!

• Fabulous Food - Experience all kinds of delicious new foods from appetizers to soups to desserts. You and your guests will get to taste-test up to 18 products!

Plus, you'll receive free recipes and see how Tastefully Simple products can make you look like a cooking and entertaining expert.

• Fun - Have fun shopping for great food and gifts with friends.

• NEW! More Free Products - Earn FREE products with our new host reward program - it's richer and more satisfying than ever before!

In fact, now you can earn up to 50% MORE free products. And for each of your guests who books a party, you'll receive ANY item in our catalog for half-price! (Up to five half-price items per party.) View our host rewards.

Email me at gourmetmom@embarqmail.com with a date/time that works for you!

Momeofgirlz
by New Member on Nov. 18, 2009 at 12:40 PM

Black Friday Sale with Tastefully Simple!

Call/Email your orders between:

8:00 am - 9:59am......Receive  25% MORE in additional products of your choosing!
10:00am - 1:59pm.......Receive
15% MORE in additional products of your choosing!
2:00 pm - 5:59pm........Receive
10% MORE in additional products of your choosing!

***Examples: Order $50 in products at 9:00am and you'll get another $12.50 from me FREE!
Order $100 in products at 9:00am and you'll get another $25 from me FREE
!

PLUS:
When you call/email between 8:00am - 9:59am your name will be entered into a drawing for a FREE drink mix on me!

EXTRA:
The first (4) clients to schedule their own taste-testing party between January 1-31st will receive a FREE dessert on me!
***Catalog parties are accepted too. Requires sales of $350 to receive your dessert*** 
You will receive this at your party.

Email: gourmetmom@embarqmail.com   Cell: 321-279-0367

Granny1963
by New Member on Nov. 18, 2009 at 3:26 PM
I have two home businesses I would like to share.......

Julianne Bates
Agent#213389
Independent Undercoverwear/Bedroom Magic Agent
Shop Online

Want to lose weight and get paid at the same time??? Team beach body is all about teaching others to eat right and exercise no fad supplements..good eating and exercise check it out!!!
Beach Body Coach Julianne 
"Join my quest for hotness"
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)