Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home business ads ~ deleted weekly!

Posted by   + Show Post

AtHome America! 
http://www.athome.com/lisab 

Beautiful affordable Home decor as seen on Extreme Makeover Home Edition!!

I have been doing AHA for almost 3 years and it has been a wonderful blessing for my family!

AtHome is a company with a heart - I love that I can put God and family first and then work my business around what works for us.

I have earned great $$, a brand new computer, awesome trips and have also been able to decorate my home for FREE ~ all while having FUN

I would love to help you get started!

For the month of Feb. - start for just $50!

AtHome AmericaStay home with your kids make $$ and have a DEBT FREE Christmas!  Start for JUST $50    http://www.athome.com/lisab

Want some FAMILY FUN???  Join my new group, http://www.cafemom.com/group/50687

by on Jan. 31, 2009 at 4:16 PM
Replies (51-60):
WAHMDirectory
by on Jan. 5, 2011 at 8:41 AM

Seeking Serious Homeworkers.

We are looking for people to work out of their home office helping Americans SAVE on their health care needs. Does your home office include a HOME COMPUTER WITH INTERNET ACCESS, AND A HOME TELEPHONE? These positions could be for you with advancement opportunities in weeks. ~Working with us provides FLEXIBILITY. You work around YOUR schedule, even if it changes from day to day. You set YOUR hours, no one else does! ~NO COMMUTING! Commuting time can be used working and making money!

~We offer a great service and a family benefit plan!
~Other Benefits include True Residual Income, 401K, Daily Pay, Free Websites to market with, Free Training, Team Support and more.

If you are like most people, you have seen plenty of business opportunities that are long on promise and short on delivery. Unlike the "too good to be true" stories you read about in the press, we offer real financial opportunity to those who are willing to work, who have a strong desire to change their economic circumstances and who enjoy helping other people.

Did you know that many Americans are either uninsured or underinsured with the escalating cost of health care, more and more people DO NOT have what we offer? Because of this we have become a leader in the health programs industry.

This is a discount medical program organization. We offer affordable, high quality medical, dental, vision, prescription drug and chiropractic programs that save our members tens of millions of dollars each year.

As an Independent Business Owner (IBOs), we market our programs to the public and teach others to do the same. Many of our full-time IBOs earn in excess of $100,000 a year in permanent, lifetime residual income, accomplishing this in as little as 2 to 4 years. Does this sound like something you would be interested in learning more about? Helping others while helping your family's income grow? Then click HERE and visit my website, request more information and I'll send you a detailed email about what we do and set up a time to answer all your questions. No pressure, no hype, just the answers and information you need to make an informed decision.

I look forward to helping you create the future you deserve.
Click HERE,
http://www.myownathomecareer.com/  now for Free Information.

debscandles
by New Member on Feb. 10, 2011 at 1:21 PM

Hi my name is Debbie and I'm an Independent Distributor for The Gourmet Cupboard. Gourmet Cupboard is a company that offers over 200 gourmet food mixes including coffee & tea, desserts, soups, breads, cookies, meals, sugar free mixes, dips, salads & dressings, seasonings and spices, side dishes, and more. Each mix is handmade using only the finest gourmet ingredients at just the right proportions. Each mix includes all of the dry ingredients; you simply add a few other ingredients (sour cream, cream cheese, water, etc). Contact me for more information.

Thanks,

Debbie McGill

dmcandles@gmail.com

debscandles
by New Member on Feb. 10, 2011 at 1:26 PM

Hi my name is Debbie. I am an Independent Demonstrator with Gold Canyon. We sell flame and flameless candles, room sprays, linen sprays, green cleaning products, and body care products. Check out my website: http://www.mygc.com/debbiemcgillscandles

Thanks,

Debbie McGill

kathy067j
by on May. 1, 2011 at 12:22 AM
charleyangel317
by on Jun. 6, 2011 at 8:48 PM

My name is Charity Tipton and I am an Ambassador for Barefoot Books. Check out my website and place your order today. Here are a few reasons to become an Ambassador:

• No start up fees
  • There are kits that you can buy but you are not required
  • Sales aides are available to buy but also most are also printable off of the website for free.
  • We offer Books, DVDs, CDs, Puzzles and more for children of all ages.
  • No charge for your website
  • And a wonderful community of Ambassadors wanting to help you to succeed.

What are you waiting for?

http://www.charity-tipton.barefootbooks.com/

ctbarefootbooks@gmail.com

fitmama13
by New Member on Jun. 7, 2011 at 11:36 AM

$30 Gets You Started in June

During the month of June, you can get stated with For Every Home for an initial payment of $30.

Consultant kit contains:

• Each of our 6 innovations

• 15 of each of our marketing brochures

• 1 Welcome Home Guide

• 1 Celebrating Women Magazine,

• 15 product catalogs

• 25 order forms

• and over 100 individual fragrance samples

When you accumulate $500 in personal volume sales in your first 37 days, For Every Home will waive the second payment of $70 at the 37 day mark.

DON’T MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY!

If you are unable to reach the $500 in 37 days goal, For Every Home will charge the card on file the second installment payment of $70.

www.foreveryhome.net/klm

tagold88
by Member on Jun. 25, 2011 at 11:04 PM

Multiple Stream Team is a buisiness that is commited to networking and global team building.  We work with non-profits and for profit businesses alike and have a weath of free tools and training for not only our memebers but anyone who wants to register for free!

If you want some cool tools for your business then please be my guest and register for free at:

http://globalteambusiness.biz/?u=8551205031

Now as to how i make money we have an amazing team build and it's working!  This $45 business is awesome!  We just launched and already I am earning $40 per day with just 5 personal referrals in my 3x3 matrix!  Only takes 1 referall to start earning on level 1!!!

You can see how this works by watchign the videos on our blog at:
You'll find the video's at the top.  39 people fills your 3x3 matrix (you only need 1 personal referral to start earning) and with all the spill over that is taking place from our one of a kind non-profit fundraising team builds you could be in profit in no time!

I'm looking for leaders that are willing to take a look, see what we have to offer and come ready to sign up with at least 1 referral.

You do that and I'll return your $45 sign up fee to you - guaranteed!

Now you can't beat that!

Check out the screen shot of my back office I just took earilier today!  $40 a day!
Inbox me here on Cafemome if you want more details!
 image.png

abthirtyone
by New Member on Dec. 16, 2011 at 10:51 AM

Join in the fun by hosting a Thirty-One party! Our Hostesses get great deals and rewards:

• Half-price items
  • Discounts
  • FREE products
  • More!

Just gather your friends and family for a night of fun and shopping, and your Consultant will do the rest!

No time to get together? Pass some catalogs around for a catalog party, or take our Party-To-Go with you to the office, game, pool and more. Different format, same great benefits! Contact your consultant for more details!

Exciting NEW Benefits

Party Sales FREE Products 1/2 Price Items Hostess Exclusive Products
$1,300 see below* 3 3 (FREE)**
$1,200 – 1,299 $250 3 3 (FREE)**
$1,100 – 1,199 $225 2 2
$1,000 – 1,099 $200 2 2
$900 – 999 $150 2 2
$800 – 899 $125 2 2
$700 – 799 $110 2 2
$600 – 699 $100 2 2
$500 – 599 $90 2 2
$400 – 499 $55 1 1
$300 – 399 $40 1 1
$200 – 299 $25 1 1

Qualifying party sales exclude shipping, tax and all Hostess Rewards.

• The value of Hostess free products cannot be applied to 1/2 price items.
  • The Hostess pays 8% shipping on discounted products.
  • Hostess 1/2 price items with personalization will include the embroidery at half-price.
  • Hostess and customer specials cannot be combined.
  • Hostess credit may not be used toward purchase of monthly Customer or Hostess Specials.

* For parties above $1,300, earn $20 in free products for every additional $100 in party sales.

** Parties over $1,200: The Hostess can select a Double Zip Cosmetic Bag, Rolling Tote and XXL Utility Tote Set for free from our Hostess Exclusive collection (must choose one of each).

Ami Beery

Thirty One, Senior Director
www.mythirtyone.com/1818

abeery1@tampabay.rr.com

jamberrynails
by New Member on Dec. 18, 2011 at 7:10 PM

Jamberry Nails is a brand new company  that started just a few months ago, it is fastly growing and now is the time to become one of the founding consultants! With Jamberry you pay $99 for your kit which includes everything you need to get started (see photo below)

Jamberry isnt nail polish but a nail sheild so they wont chip and last much longer then the "polish strips" you can do jamberry as a service (many nail salons are joining as consultants as well as my salon Lash Out) or you can sell the nails as a DIY kit for the customers can do at home.

Right now the company is offering DOUBLE sign up awards for the month of December, for more information please see either my salons website at www.lashoutspa.com or jamberry nails atwww.lashout.jamberrynails.net

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)