Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My weekend

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:47 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 265 Total Views

On Friday, I ran my first 5k. I didn't do as well as I wanted to but I learned a lot. My next one will be January 7th. Today, we went to Red Top Mountain State Park where they had "Christmas at the Cabin". It was a 1800's christmas. We strung popcorn, planted a tree, played with toys and games from that era, visited with Santa, and ate a good meal cooked over the open fire. Tonight we went to New Echota for a candle light tour. This is something that we do every year and every year we learn something new about the Cherokee nation. Here are a few pics-

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
mapleleafwoman
by Group Owner on Dec. 4, 2011 at 12:21 AM

We went to a nearby town that was having their Historical Christmas House Tour and activities today.  Karl had been asked to play Father Christmas and I went as Mrs. Claus.  A lot of people were taking pictures of us, and Karl even got in with the re-enactment gang for a photo shot... but none of the pictures were on our camera.  So the only picture I have found was taken after I returned home for work.  I told Karl I seen where he traded me in on the sexy version.  We are hoping someone posts a picture of us so we can get one.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)